Journal 9

It happened.

We made up! In a very odd way, however. He made out with me and shoved me against Ray's truck. No harm done, of course.

In all honesty, it was exciting.

I'd like to do it again in more of an.... intimate setting.

What happened to me? I used to be this innocent little 18 year old who knew about sex, how it worked, and didn't really want to have sex with anyone. I used to only take photos and enjoy my time being- well, being a nerd.

Now all I could think about was Frank.

Well not all I could think about. I thought about other things, but he crept in there in very unfortunate times. At a family gathering, the store, the photography shop, etc.

Also sorry for lack of updates. Frank and I are in a relationship now, and I never really think about journaling. If I journaled what I thought about, it wouldn't be safe for long. It's extremely inappropriate and very.... unfriendly upon parental viewing, regardless if I'm of the consenting age.

I feel like I've known Frank all my life, like we've known each other in the past. My parents, who believe in reincarnation along with myself, believe that sometimes souls will meet once in a previous life, discover they are meant for each other, but die before they could do anything. Frank is my soulmate. He was my love before I knew what love was. He was the person I wanted before I even knew how to want someone.

"Only in intercourse are the souls rejoined completely. Sometimes it takes several lives for you to finally be with your soul partner. It must've been almost ten for your father and I, but when you were born, we knew that you already had yours on this earth. You just need to find them, dear." My mother had told me when I turned 16.

I thought long and hard on this, and I know Frank was the one my mother was talking about. I want to have sex with him, and I've never had the urge to with anyone else. But... the thing is... how would I bring up such a subject after dating for only a month and a half? Ask if he'd like to take it a step further?

I don't know...

Maybe I'll ask Ray about it. He seems to know a lot more about the subject of relationships than me.

- Gerard