Relationship Down?

In this story Jesse and Lukas are in a relationship. Along with Jesse being female.

__________________________________________

-Jesses POV-

"This portal!" I pointed as we decided to explore the portal network a bit more because

why not!? I mean, its not like we are going to get lost, we've got the atlas! The goldish

coloured portal swirled and whispered "Swish! Swish! Swish!" I called out to my friends

"Guys! Lets go through this portal!" Axel ran and said to me "Can you hear it Jesse!? Its

whispering 'Adventure! Adventure!' " I rolled my eyes and laughed, the whitish coloured

swirls were hypnotising. Lukas smiled "Ladies First" He said, Ivor rolled his eyes "Feh,

disgusting. LOVE is MEANINGLESS!" I raised an eyebrow "Says the one who was telling

me Harper is intriguing" Everyone chuckled and Ivor went red "Yes, well.." Lukas and I

were in a relationship now, hopefully a forever lasting one, I mean, we were pretty happy

together. Anyways, I smiled at my group and went through the portal when suddenly "BAM!"

"Huh?" I opened my eyes realising I was on a seriously comfy bed. Confusedly, I just suspected it was all just a dream that ive just woken up from,I rolled over expecting to see Lukas when I jumped back realising Lukas wasn't there to greet me.. Odd.. He must be already up which is quite odd cause I'm always the first one up! Whatever, I glanced around the room when I gasped, I was in my.. Treehouse..? This was my room.. But..  Everything was so different.. My single bed was now a double bed.. Chests had been moved along with many other things that once stood where they no longer stand..

I got up out of bed looking at my surroundings when I notice some picture frames, my eyes nearly fell out of my head, a picture frame had the caption " Love"  on it with... Aiden and I kissing?? My eyes widened shocked.. Okay then.. I exited my room approaching the kitchen area of our tree house when I herd a familiar voice "Jess! Jesse!" I spun around "A - Aiden!??" He lent down and went to kiss me, I pulled back "Woah.. What are you doing..!?" I said annoyed, Aiden raised and eyebrow and smirked "playing hard to get, ay?" He went to walk off when I muttered "No.. Seriously.. What were you doing..?" He turned back around and seemed to be a tad confused "Kissing my girlfriend, is that okay?" I slowly shook my head agreeing unsure when he said "Alright get dressed!" He chucked me an Ocelot jacket "I thought you guys were the Blaze Rods..?" Aiden glanced at me "Did you hit your head or something Jesse..?  Cause we have always been The Ocelots, not the.. Blaze Rods..? Although, its not a bad name, now get dressed! We are breaking Lukas out of jail tonight!" I glared at him for a second "Im sorry, what!?" Aiden huffed annoyed "Jesse.. Stop acting dumb! You know - " I cut him off "FINE ILL GO GET CHANGED!" I argued then stormed off, he chucked at me a grey shirt with black tights along with a black Ocelot jacket.. This is so not my style but whatever.. I got changed and went out to the lounge room, soon to see Maya and Gill sitting there watching TV, Mayas whole face lit up when she seen me "JESSSEEE!" She hugged me, I mumbled "Heh, Maya..!" standing stiff while she hugged me when Gill walked up to me "Jess, Bro!" I raised an eye brow when Maya said excitedly "Pretty hectic what happened last night, huh!? Poor Lukas though! Im pretty pumped about bailing him out!" then Aiden walked over "Waddup" he said smiling, what the hell did I get myself into..? Where was Axel, Olivia, Ivor, everyone? I mean, apparently Lukas is in Jail so I should end up seeing him.. 

-Time Skip-

It was time to set out, It was about 5:30 pm. We started walking..

-10 Minutes Later-

We were still walking but whatever Ive walked further when Aiden suddenly stopped us, I glanced at him confused when he looked down at me and pulled a mischievous smirk, I didnt smirk back because I was unsure when I looked in front of us to see Olivia, Axel and.. RUBEN!? I got so excited, I went to run over to them when Aiden pushed me back while teasing them.. What..? I was like, apart of The Ocelots, I walked up to Aiden and muttered "R - Ruben..?" Ruben oinked madly and put his head down not making any eye contact with me, why was Ruben so mad at me..? I had missed him so much and this.. this is what he does to me..? I glanced over to Axel who had his arms crossed, also looking down at the ground madly, I finally looked over at Olivia who looked upset, she herd me mumble "R - Ruben..?" Her reply to that killed me on the inside "You left us Jesse for these tools.. I honestly hate you Jesse for trading us to live such a life with these idiots.. You know what happened that day.. Along with kicking us out of our treehouse just so your BOYFRIEND could move in with you.." She stormed off with my.. friends.. I glanced over at Aiden, he just shrugged his shoulders and whispered for us all to continue following him, I sighed and followed..

-Time Skip-

We finally arrived at the prison, It seemed like the Ocelots knew exactly what they were doing, like they had done this before.. Its like the Ocelots are now serious rebels that do illegal stuff and I was apart of their group..