Beacon's Assassin: The New Assignment part 1

I don't own you or RWBY and any of it's characters. All rights belong to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum.

(y/n)-Your name

() thinking to self

(A/N): I'm going to throw in many references in here, from anime to star wars to many more things.

The New Assignment

Third Person P.O.V.

On top of a building a man in a black cloak was sitting down, looking down below. Underneath the black cloak was metal armor. He had a hood pulled over his face with a skull mask with glowing red eyes. On his back was a red spear.This spear could turn into a whip and sniper rifle. Under his cloak he has gauntlets that look like a bracelets, but on top there is a shaft for a big thin blade that slides in and out.

((A/N): think of Death gun from SAO, and think of the spear as Gae Bolg from fate)

He was a mercenary that took on most missions of any kind. As of currently he has been working for White Fang. This man is known as Genocide, a skilled well renowned mercenary throughout Vale and the world.

Genocide was sitting on the rooftop thinking about his past, looking back on what happened that night, when he got a call on his headset.

Adam: Genocide, you ready? The truck should be coming in a few seconds. That's your distraction.

Genocide: on it sir.

Genocide jumps off his perch onto a street light and to the ground. He quietly runs into a dark alley and waits, turning his head around the corner.

A truck suddenly breaks through a gate and turns into a wall with white fang soldiers on top. The truck bashes through the wall and guards get in a cross fire with white fang.

Genocide runs behind the building to a back window and breaks it to climb in. He sees two guards run towards the commotion, giving him the chance to slip through the hallway.

Some guards are in the manager's office guarding him when they hear a thump at the door.

They ready their guns when a hand punches through a wall next to a guard, grabbing him and pinching pressure points in his neck making him fall to the ground motionless but still conscious. The other guard turns in the direction and shoots.

Genocide dodges and breaks through the wall kicking the guard and knocking him out, pointing his weapon at the manager.

Genocide then pulls out his spear and points the tip at the manager.

Genocide: Give the codes to the vault old man!

Manager: You won't kill me right?

Genocide: Not unless you give the codes.

The manager grabs a card with writing on it. He leads Genocide to a big vault and opens it up to reveal several crates of dust.

Genocide turns around to the old man showing his maniacal skull mask

Genocide: Thanks old man.

Genocide pulls out his spear and hits the manager on the back of the head knocking him unconscious.

He then calls adam and the White Fang telling them he has the cargo.

Genocide: Adam! The military will probably be here any minute, pack your treasure up, ill distract them giving you guys the escape!

Adam: You're very honorable for being a human. I'm glad we could work together again.

Genocide: That's surprising coming from you.