Beacon's Assassin: Memories

Beacon's assassin: Memories

Third Person POV

Yang was the first to wake up from sleeping. As she got up she quietly got dressed and packed her school supplies. She eventually noticed Blake had woken up and was reading.

Yang: Hey Blake.

Blake looked over and nodded toward Yang.

Yang then opened the window shades to see cloudy weather and a gray overcast.

Yang: Well. Looks like a storm will be coming today.

Yang turns around and sees Weis's alarm clock go off. Weiss leans out of bed and yawns.

Yang: Good morning princess.

Weiss gets out of bed and slowly walked to her dresser.

Weiss: Shut up goldilocks

Yang grumps at her nickname and then looks at Ruby who is still sleeping. She walks over to her and taps her on the cheek.

Yang: Hey sis! Time to get up.

Ruby turns around.

Ruby: Mmmm... Just 5 more cookies.

Yang sighs and slumps her shoulders.

Yang: Ruby! You have to get up! Class starts in an hour.

Ruby: *groans*

Yang grins and cracks her knuckles

Yang: Ok then Ruby! If you don't want to get up, I'll just make you get up.

Yang then grabs her comforters and holds it up between her hands like a cape.

Weis walks up while brushing her hair before putting it in a side ponytail.

Weiss: Are you serious? If she needs sleep let her sleep a little longer.

Yang: Ruby is notorious for being a slow waker. If I let her sleep more she might miss or be late for class.

Yang then jumps on Ruby and smothers her with the comforters while throwing them over her head making it harder to breathe.

Ruby: Aaaahhh!!! Yang!!!

Yang and Ruby squirm and roll around on the blanket. Ruby is screaming in anger and frustration, while Yang is laughing.

Weiss: Uuuhhg! Will you two cut it out! I swear, I'm surrounded by children.

Blake keeps reading her book.

Blake: Just let them have fun.

After another minute Yang and Ruby stop rough housing and ly on the bed catching their breathe.

Ruby: You are so mean Yang! I'm really tired and now of course my hair is messy.

Yang looks over at Ruby.

Yang: Awe. Did my sister wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Ruby looks over at Yang and glares.

Ruby: I will show you the wrong side of the bed!!!

Yang laughs and then gets up. Ruby follows after and gets dressed then brushes her hair.

Blake gets off her bunk and soon gets dressed too.

Weiss: Well I'm heading to breakfast. I want to eat before class.

Yang: Right behind you!

Team RWBY then head down to the dining hall and get breakfast. When they get their food they notice Brett sitting at a table. At closer inspection they see him sitting with team CFVY. They were curious why Brett was sitting with them. They were also curious why you only had three drinks. The really gross nutrient drinks that act as meals.