Beacon's Assassin: Part 7: Lessons

Third person POV:

Year feel a small amount of movement under the covers. At first you didn't think much of it because you were half asleep. But every few minutes you felt extra skin rub against your chest or legs. After waking up more you suddenly wake up surprised and yank the covers to reveal Yang nessling int you.

You smile at the site and stroke her hair as she rests on you.

Yang: I'm awake you know.

Your eyes shoot open in surprise and you look down to see Yang staring at you.

Yang: Don't worry. I don't mind you stroking my hair. At Least not anymore. I was awake the other time but I enjoyed it.

Brett: Oh...

Yang: Come on. I won't kill you now. I love you enough not to..

Brett: Am I supposed to feel better with that comment.

Yang: Yep yep!

Brett: *Sigh* I guess I can't complain then.

Yang: In your position i'd advise not to.

Brett: Noted.

Yang: So What will you do these next few days? My team and I are leaving for a while.

Brett: I'll train

Yang: I'll miss you.

Brett: I'll miss you too. But I will make sure to give you a surprise when you get back.

Yang: Aw, that's nice of you. Thanks.

Brett: no problem.

You and Yang cuddle for a while longer before you get a text on your scroll from Ozpin.

Yang: What is it.

Brett: I have to go. Ozpin needs me.

Yang: Do you know why?

Brett: No idea.

Yang: Then is this a good buy?

Brett: No. I bet I will see you before you and your team go.

Yang: You better promise.

Brett: I do.

You and Yang get out of bed and dress. While dressing, you take a peek at Yang as she puts on her jacket. You start to blush and zone out before Yang snaps you out of it.

Yang: Hey perv!!! Eyes up here!

Yang grabs your face and make you look up.

Brett: S-sorry. I don't know why i looked.

Yang: Atleast you didn't look underneath.

You two dress in an awkward silence before opening the door to leave.

Brett: I-I'll see you around.

Yang: See you soon.

You walk out and Yang leaves shortly after. You then head down the hallway in the opposite direction of Yang. You head down some other stairs and enter the main building to go to Ozpin's office.

Ruby: Hey Brett!!!

You look over to see Ruby running up to you.

Brett: hey Rubes. Are you ready for our chat?

Ruby: No. I don't want to be lectured again by Ozpin. That first time was scary enough.

Brett: Well that time he was trying to protect the both of us. Since you didn't know who i am.

Ruby: I just hope we aren't in trouble this time.