Beacon's Assassin: Finale: Reformation

(A/N): Any characters looking like or based off other anime characters are owned by their respective owners and I am solely using their base for my story, I don't intend to gain anything from them.

Third person POV:

Afternoon sunlight shines through the window in Ruby's room. C7 was lying on the bed with cuffs on her hands for safety. Her arms were free to move around to a certain limit in the bed. Yang was asleep next to the bed as C7 started to wake up from the sunlight hitting her face.

C7: Mmmm... Huh?

She sits up and rubs her face before hearing a small clink. She looks down to see her hands bound to the bed.

C7: Hm. Doesn't surprise me.

She looks around to see Yang sleeping and looks at the room to see a television in front of her to the right. She sees a desk directly in front of the bed on the left wall, and in front of that is a big window. To her right is a TV remote and a book shelf. She blushes as she sees Rubies stuffed animals.

C7: Hm, Looks like a younger sibling's room. I bet they have been happy.

She barely manages to reach for the TV remote as her arms only have a small reach. She turns the television on to see the news.

Lisa Lavender: There are suspicions that there may be people at Beacon academy taking refuge. Evidence points to it. There are grimm bodies lying around and reports from Atlesian soldiers thinking they have seen two people around. However there is no conclusive evidence. And the whereabouts of Weiss Schnee are still unknown. Many people she perished in the fall of Vale and Beacon, however Jacques Schnee, President of the Schnee Dust Company, is doing everything he can to look for his daughter and ensure her safety.

C7: Heh. Good luck with that bitch. I don't care for your daughter personally, however I would kill you if I could.

Yang: Hmmmm... Is that the TV?

Yang begins to wake up. C7 stares at her as Yang fully wakes up. They stare at each other for a moment before Yang jumps back a little.

Yang: You're awake!!!

C7: I am.

Yang: Would you have attacked me or killed me if you weren't bound?

C7: No. I wouldn't have harmed you. I would have stayed until you woke up.

Yang: Huh?

C7: To be honest... I want to thank you.

Yang: Wait? Thank me!? What are you talking bout!? Did you get brain damage after being kicked in the face by (y/n)?

C7: No I didn't you idiot!

Yang: Hey! How am I an idiot!!?

C7: Because.

Yang: Because?

C7: Because you just are.

Yang: Okay?

C7 lies back down and looks up to the ceiling.

C7: Why didn't you kill me? I should die for the crimes I have committed.

Yang: Why? Because we need answers from you. Plus (y/n) wouldn't want you to die.

C7: Then you have changed him. I never got to know him as he ran out before I was taken. But I know the old him would have killed me.

Yang: take?

C7: I was kidnaped. Just like your boyfriend.

Yang is about to say something while she blushes but C7 puts her finger over yangs mouth as Yang leans in to yell. Yang growls instead.