Beacons Assassin: Confrontations

Beacon's Assassin Part 4: Confrontations

Third person POV________

You slowly wake up but every time you do you end up falling back asleep until finally you wake up enough to see the time.

10:34

(y/n): (almost 12 hours. Nice it's the weekend. I can finally get a break from the stress.)

While thinking to yourself you suddenly feel something move under the covers and hold up part of the cover to see an extra pair of legs. Seeing those, you remember your support for Yang yesterday and how you two ended up sleeping in the same bed.

When you move your head you realize that your head was resting on the lower right corner of one of your two pillows and was slightly leaning on the top of Yangs head. Her head was on the opposite side of the opposite pillow.

Before you get out of bed you sit up slowly trying not to wake Yang. When you're sitting up you grab a glass of water next to you and take a few sips to wetten you dry throat. After setting the glass back down you look to Yang and smile.

(y/n): (I just can't get over how cute she is when sleeping. She is so peaceful. If only this world could live in peace for once.)

After staring at her for a moment you decide to play with Yangs hair as you remember she hates people touching her hair and knew this may be your only chance to get to do that.

(y/n): (Ha, her hair is so silky. I can understand why she doesn't like people touching it.)

After thinking to yourself a little more you carefully crawl out of bed not waking Yang and pack up your backpack with a text book and note paper for studying. You then grab a bagel and a stick of butter from your fridge to warm up for breakfast. After warming it up you cut small parts of the butter and melt it, then you gobble it down. You then plug in your scroll and set up the "circle of life" from The Lion King on your speakers set up in the room. You hit the play button and go into the bathroom to shower. You make sure to lock the door incase Yang wakes up to wonder in. As you shower the song plays and slowly wakes up Yang.

Yang: Uuuhhhggg, I just want to sleep.

Yang turns over to face the wall the bed is set against. As the song continues Yang wakes up more and realizes she isn't in her room.

Yang:Wait! Where am I?!!

Yang gets up in shock and stands up looking around the room then remembering she spent the night in Bretts room.

Yang: Oh thats right.

She walks over to the fridge to see Brett has butter, bagels,bread, a frozen lunch meal able to warm up, a few sodas, milk, and some carrots.

Yang: (it's a good thing he has some veggies. He eats some healthy food.

Yang then hears the shower running and walks over to the door. She tries to turn the door but to no avail she can't realizing it is locked.

Yang: *whew* Good thing he locked the door. If I walked in on that pervert I would definitely have to kill him.

Yang decides to look at your scroll and browses through the music you own. 15 minutes later while she is still browsing you get out of the shower and put on a pair of clean underwear. You then go to the fogged up mirror and wipe off the water looking into the mirror. You grab your toothbrush and brush your teeth as well as comb your hair. Yang notices you walk out of the bathroom and you look up at her realizing she woke up while "Am I wrong" plays in the background.

(y/n): Well looks like rapunzel finally woke up.

Yang: Hey! After all the kindness you showed me yesterday you start calling me names again?