Chapter 1: The new neighbours

Caspars POV:

I have just landed in London! I still can't believe we left South Africa but I have a good feeling about this.

Right now me, my sister Theo and my mum are in a taxi driving to our new house. I'm so excited about meeting the neighbours and possibly finding a new boyfriend.

A couple months ago before we left South Africa, I found out that my old boyfriend, Troye, was cheating on me and it totally broke me. I wouldn't leave my room unless I had to go to the toilet or shower. But I've decided that London is a fresh start and I need to move on.

So, yes, i'm openly gay and I love myself for it... although when I told my sister she started to talk to me about boys, which I was sort of offended by at the start. Not because of my sexuality, but because she knew she could talk to me about anything before and she only started when I came out to her. But I got used to it and now I love boy talk with Theo.

"Caspar?" My sisters voice interrupted my thoughts, "You've been staring outside the window for 10 minutes."

"Oh" I laughed, "I was just thinking about stuff."

"Well we're here now, get out the car so I can pay the driver." She laughed.

I blushed slightly and got out of the car. As I stepped out I saw an average sized house which was a light grey colour and had a black door. It looked modern and very nice. Outside there was green grass and a nice garden filled with tulips and oak trees. There was a tiled path that leads down towards the front door. I guess this is my new home and it seems pretty nice.

Standing on the pavement were two people which I'm guessing are our neighbours, one was a girl and the other a boy, they were both very short but the boy was still taller and than the girl. They were both quite attractive and looked like brother and sister, there was a girl with her short, pixie like hair hanging just under her shoulders. She was wearing a casual floral dress with white flats. Next to her was possibly the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. Of course he was male and looked around my age. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and a denim jacket. His hair was flopped perfectly to one side and he was wearing round glasses. He looked amazing.

"Hello!" The girl chirped while the boy just smiled. "We are your new neighbours!" She said with a big grin.

"Hi," I said with a smile while walking up to them, "I'm Caspar Lee and this is my sister, Theo, and my mum, Emily." I said holding out a hand to the girl which she shook.

"I'm Zoe Sugg and this is my brother, Joe." She said as she gestured towards her brother who gave me a big smile.

Even his name is perfect.

"Nice to meet you." He said while holding out a hand which I gladly took.

His voice is god-like.

"You too."

His hand is so soft and small, so cute.

Then my sister came up to us and started talking to Zoe about who does her hair or something like that. I wasn't really paying attention to them because I was busy staring at Joe.

He wasn't looking at me though, he was looking at my sister.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/