Power In A Little Package

Lilly's POV(Yes she has a POV,DEAL WITH IT!)

The blue man was holding me while we walked through the smelly place I wanted to tell them that I had a thing on my back.I kept trying to tell the orange one but he just made funny face's,I then tried to tell the blue one."What is it?"he asked as I kept squirming I tried to point to my back"Is there something on your shell?"he asked and I capped my hands finally someone understands!.I thought and the purple one looked at it"What's this?"he asked as he took a red glowing thing from my s-shell."Donnie what is it?"the blue on asked and I assumed the purple one's name was Donnie"It seems to be a tracking device,probably from the Krang?"he said and the blue ones eyes widened"If that's a tracking device,then that means?"he asked and I saw a purple flash.Uh,Oh!

3rd Person POV

The Krang turned to corner and saw the turtles"It is the ones known as the turtle's with experiment 763931.929"one of the drones said and they all began to shoot.Lilly began to cry as the Krang began to fire the turtles fought while Leo put Lilly in her casket and put her behind a wall."Shh,don't cry its ok,we'll get those Krang ok?"he said trying to calm her down and surprisingly it did she stopped crying and smile,Leo left and joined the other's.

What they didn't know was that a Krang Droid was gonna grab Lilly,she let out a cry but the others couldn't hear her,he reached out to grab her but she let out a whale and the Krang droid malfunctioned.(Like when the Krang kidnap April and they figured out she was half human half Krang,ok bye) Leo then sliced the last one and walked to Lilly"Hey"he said and picked her up.She giggled and chewed on her fingers and Leo spotted the Krang drone"Hey guys,did one of you get this one?"Leo asked confused"I don't know"Mikey said and scooped Lilly from Leo and he twirled her around and she exploded with laughter.

"Mikey I don't think that's a good idea-"Donnie said but Mikey and Lilly felt nauseous"Oh,dudes"Mikey said stopping while Lilly kept laughing."Let's get to the Lair,so I can analyze her"Donnie said and they began walking,Lilly began to doze off into sleep and she dug herself into Mikey's Plastron and smiled.Mikey smiled and continued walking.

WHAT,WHY DID LILLY DO THAT?!DOES SHE GOT POWERS DUDES?!??!?!?!