The Nightmare

Put on the music,If you dare!!

Leo's POV

"DONNIE WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"I yelled running to Lilly,she was unconscious on the floor."I-I don't know Leo!"he responded checking her pulse."How are you not gonna know,your the scientist here!?"Raph yelled picking her up."That is enough,all of you!"Master splinter yelled,I've never heard him yell like that I admit I was frightened."Your sister is hurt and all you do is ague!"he said,we bowed our heads in shame while Mikey grabbed Lilly's and body took her to the Dogo."Me and April will tend to Lilly while you four clean up this mess"he said"Hi Sensei"we said and began to clean up the broke robot pieces.

~3 hours Later ~

Lilly's POV

Ugh,my head what happened,where am I? I felt a hand on my forehead I slowly opened my eyes and saw"S-Sensei?"I asked sitting up."Lilly,thank goodness your alright"He said hugging me I hugged back then felt puzzled"Sensei what happened?"I asked rubbing my head,it hurt."You were distributing some strange power,perhaps Donatello can explain"he said stroking his....beard?"Oh good,your awake!"April said walking in with some tea I smiled"Here"she said handing me the tea,"I'll go tell the guys your awake"she said walking outta the Dogo then my eyes widened I remembered what the guys did everytime I wasn't ok.

"Master Splinter protect me!"I said hugging onto him for dear life"Why?"he asked confused just then the guys busted in"LILLY!"they yelled and tacked me."NO!SAVE ME SPLINTER!!"I yelled as I was on the floor with three teenage turtle brothers who were heavy what were they eating!?"Can't....breathe...being.............suffocated!"I said between breathes."Oh,sorry"they all said in unison and got off me"Fresh air!!"I yelled sitting up and raising my arms in the air."You ok sis?"Leo asked helping me up"Ya,I feel fine,what happened?"I asked just then as if magic Donnie appeared."I can explain that"he said.

Time jump to Donnie's lab~*cue the sparkles*

"Remember when we got Lilly"Donnie said,"well I remembered that she was made with a sample of April's genetics which the Krang were trying to replicate,yet it was unstable which might explain why she has developed this at a early age and her side affect-"he turned around and we all had [_] face's.He signed"Look she just needs rest,this might happen again but until then she's just have mild headaches."he said getting up"You heard him Lil,bed"Leo said"But its my Mutation Day!?"I said pouting"Bed -_-"he said strictly.I signed in defeat and walked towards my room and jumped on the bed "Oh well,not how........I......expected my.....B-day.......to....go"I said falling asleep.

#The Nightmare#

I was walking,it was dark and I didn't have my mask belt or any of my gear.Suddenly a bright flash appeared,blinding me.The next thing I knew I was in some kind of prison.It was purple and black then a robot opened the door startling me"The one know as experiment 763931.929 will die!"his last word sounded demonic I jumped up and ran.I ran until I was suddenly on a rooftop I looked around and saw a guy in blades"HEHEHEHEHHEH"just like the other guys laugh.I ran tears now poring down my face it was dark and I wanted the guys,April and Sensei.I turned the corner and was in the lair but...."GUYS!!!"I yelled and ran to them they were on the floor bloody I look up and saw Sensei."THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"he yells"W-what?"I asked tears in my eyes"YOU LEAD THEM HERE YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY!!!"now my father the one I loved was a monster.I ran away those words beaming through my mind YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY,YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY,YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY!!!!!YOU SHOULD DIE!!!!I turn and saw"B-Brothers!?"I yelled but they didn't look like them there eyes were red and teeth razor sharp"YOU SHOULD DIE!!!"They yelled I fell to my knees and crouched into a ball STOP,I DIDN'T KILL THEM,I DIDN'T KILL MY BROTHERS,I WOULDN'T KILL MY BROTHERS,GO AWAY!!!!!!

(Sorry if this was disturbing,scary or sad

#End Of Nightmare#

"NO!"I yelled and shot up my bed,tears in my eyes and my vision cloudy.I breathed heavily I-It was a dream? I thought as I sobbed just then thumping was heard and my brothers,alive saw me hugging my knees sobbing"Lilly?"they yelled and ran over to me I continued to sob Leo pulled me to his lap and I cried into his plastron ."Shh....its ok Lilly"he said rubbing my shell"You ok Lil?"Mikey asked poking his head so I could see him,worry in his voice and face"I*sniff*had a*sniff*nightmare"I said crying harder as I remembered it.

"Hey it's ok Lil"Raph said poking his head and pushing Mikey outta the way"HEY!"Mikey yelled on the floor"SHH!!"the three yelled and I smiled."You wanna talk about it?"Donnie asked"Y-Yes"I said and layer my head against Leo's plastron."I-I was somewhere dark I kept walking and I was in this cell,then this silver robot with a pink stomach came and told me I was gonna d-die"I said and the waited for me to continue."T-then I ran a went to a rooftop and this man in a suite came and his laugh scared me so I ran"I said and they had frightened faces."Then I came here and...and"I cried remembering my dead brothers"Hey,hey it's ok,its alright"Leo said."y-you g-guys w..were...d-dead"I said and cried even harder they had shocked expressions"Hey,don't cry"Leo said raising me from his plastron upwards"were here right?"he asked wiping a tear from my face."Y-Ya" I said"So there's no need to cry were here"he said I looked at the others and they were smiling"Wanna continue?"he asked and I nodded.

"Then Master Splinter came and told me it was my fault and I was the reason you guys were dead,I ran into darkness then you guys appeared,but your eyes were red and teeth sharp you....you said I should.....die.........then I woke up"I concluded with my tears dry."Lilly?"Leo said"Yea?"I responded"We love you,you know that,right?"he said smiling"Yes"I said smiling"Then you know we would never,say that"he said I looked at the others and smiled"Yes"I said hugging Leo he hugged back soon then the others joined in."I love you guys"I said eyes closed and a smile across my face"We love you to little sis"they said,we broke the hug and they left"Goodnight Lilly"Leo said closing the door"Night Leo"I said snuggling in bed and cuddling with my new fox plush.

______________________________________________________

'When you cry I wipe away all of your tears'Was this sad?I hope not!