stepping through fire hand in hand

Note to readers:

To those who have watched Naruto I do not own any of the Naruto characters apart from Kane, Zane, Austin, Anna, Becky, Big D and Lord Nathiel, also apologise about some parts of the story if it does not run with the show bit to be honest, not all fan fictions do J also this is my first story... sorry if its bad :( during this story there will be some detailed love scenes

Characters

Anna Nicholls

16 years old, brown eyes that change colour to her mood, hair is a chestnut blonde length down to her back.

Likes: Rooffiee, sticking up for friends and Austin her boyfriend, Pepsi, pasta bakes, monster drinks.

Dislikes: Bullies, Adults who have no respect for others, Tilly who is Austin exgirlfriend Classical Music people who tease her except Austin; being embarrassed by her sister

Good at: a fight when needed, hip-hop dancing, singing

Bad: listening to people she doesn’t like, can be lazy, washing up

Personality: shy but can be feisty when she is with people she doesn’t like, as a good giggle, knows how to have a laugh; likes to listen to music dance with her sister and tells her sister everything.

Becky Nicholls

17 years old, blue eyes that also change colour to her mood, brown with hints of other colours shoulder length.

Likes: cookies, tea, all foods, animals, a good fair fight laughing, smiling and listens to music that suit her mood and gives her a good beat to dance to.

Dislikes: Bullies pointless fights and arguments, cabbage, spinach, war, awkward silence and hates people who act up themselves and assholes (asswipes)

Personality: chatty person always smiling trying to have a good laugh loves to swim and go for walks and stare at the stars on clear nights, bottles and hide emotions loves her sister loves to dance and sing with her when she can but refuses fights when she can.

A brief intro

It’s been 1year since the ‘accident’ that killed their mum and dad, here the story begins where two sisters find out secrets about themselves and also their mother and fathers past: Anna and Becky are sisters and Austin is round on a typical night round there house but to Becky’s surprise he brought round a DVD of Naruto, Anna and Becky put there iPod and headphones into their back pockets fully charged, as they fall asleep in the middle of the film they are sucked into the world of Naruto but they manage to fall into the middle of a fight crushing on one of the characters:

Chapter 1

“Hey Austin Anna will be down in a mo” said Becky opening the door “you should have your own key” she stated as she sat down Austin gave a huge grin and a shocked look to what Becky said Austin chuckled “you think so?” Becky looked at him she knew what he thought she laughed evilly “course stupid it means that I won’t have to answer the door every time you come here” she laughed he nodded and shouted “hey ANNA I’m here and got a film to watch” he said ‘should of known that I would get that’ he said looking at Becky who was wrapping her hands in a bandage hiding some wounds on her fists “you been at it again?” he looked at her she shook her head at him “no just an old favour for a friend and scraped my knuckles on something that I was moving” she said smiling at him “you know Becky you can trust me right” she looked at him and nodded but looked back at the magazine he ran over and snatched it out of her hands “when the hell did they get this photo” he said shouting. Becky looked at him with worry he has been followed by fan girls and news crew ever since Anna became his girlfriend.