release? friend or foe?

The old lady approached and laughed a little as the dragon smacked her on her head and flew to Becky, as he did he looked at the markings he looked at Shikamaru “oi pineapple head are Anna and Austin the same?” he said Shikamaru, as he sweat dropped he nodded , “my name is Shikamaru Nara” he said “and you are” he looked confusingly at the dragon who then began to trace his claws over the pattern “old” was his reply, Naruto wet himself laughing but then recovered when he looked sadly at Becky, “she looked so scared a few moments ago she was touching us and looking us straight in the eye” he said and then looked at Kakashi and added “I’m sure Gaara is worried” when he said that he watched as Kakashi gripped his fists as Shikamaru got a message from a different bird one from Temari, “ah” was all he said then looked at Kakashi “they broke up?” was all he said when Kakashi looked over at the woman, “what happened” he asked as he looked seriously pissed at her, “well… it seems like a seal poisoning” was all she said, “and a dangerous one at that just like before, the only way you can cue them is too…” she stopped there and grabbed the dragon “we need to leave for the leaf village” she said as she kissed the head of the dragon who then blew up to be as huge as a blue whale, his wing were just at and wide in with as a huge aeroplane as they all looked shocked Naruto fell over in shock from the blast that came with the sudden growth “old-san you ready?”

 She whispered as she got a loud roar in reply she chuckled “you want to save them?” she asked they all nodded, only to be shocked that a huge ball light surrounded them all and they ended up in leaf hospital where Austin and Anna were Naruto ran over to them “oi what happened?” he said shocked and confused and scared all at the same time, the second he got close a force field then prevented him from getting any closer “and that is far as any of you go” the woman said as Becky had been laid in a bed close to Anna who moaned and arched  her back in pain she then screamed as black chakra left through her mouth the old lady sighed as she smacked it back into her mouth and the looked to the people stood in the room, “if you wish to save them I suggest you leave and guard the doors.” With that they hesitantly left before they looked at Tsunade for the nod of the head that moved slowly.

Gaara however was in the sand village pacing back and forth with and extremely angry expression in his face he looked toward the door to see Temari come in and slam paper son the desk and walk out the room but before she did she whispered the words “unforgivable” that made him stop pacing and lowering his face “I know” was all he could say as his voice crack in regret an sadness knowing he couldn’t do anything he looked up as an elder form his meeting from the last time came in with a face that should that he was pleased, “ah Gaara glad you’re here we have just heard news that Becky and the others have unfortunately become seriously ill something known as a seal poison-” sand had slammed the poor man into the wall “WHAT!, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY THE ONE I LOVE IS -” he stopped as he felt his heart pang in pain, the elder was struggling to breathe as the sand left him as he caught his breathe “”someone you love-” he said to himself, the elder bowed and whispered “I apologise for what has happened not on behalf of the council but of myself, I didn’t know… excuse me”  with that he left, Gaara touched his face as he felt an unusual sensation on his cheeks tears, and they wouldn’t stop as he grabbed his chest he felt his heart pang with pain and his chest get tighter.

Meanwhile at Kohana Naruto was getting agitated and slammed his foot against a wall of the hospital, Kakashi was pacing back and forth when Naruto looked at him “sensei… you and Bec-” he was cut off when the old lady came flying from the room making the others look in to see that Anna was in a ball of black and all that could be seen were ice blue eyes, “Shit, that bloody poison” the old lady said getting back up.