returning home... questions with answers

sorry i keep getting told my stories are to short so i apologies if they are i hope i can make up for it in this chapter :) enjoy

In the morning Gai shook Kakashi awake as he placed a finger on his lips, there was someone approaching and at great speed when they were about to attack there they saw Gaara, Temari and Kankorou, frozen Gaara was panting “where is she... Becky I remember... where is she?”...

Naruto looked shocked at him "you remember... what do you remember?" he asked looking unsure at Gaara "that she has a lot of explaining to do" as he said that he placed his hand on his heart and Naruto smiled at him "took your timing getting here" he said which made a smirk play across his lips as he nodded.

soon enough after exchanging information on what happened recently they soon start to move out once again Becky was on Kakashi's back but was under the careful eye of Gaara. Anna started waking up a little on Shikamaru's back he slowed down "you awake?" he said he felt a nodd from her "my body feels heavy and sore" he laugh's a little as he continued jumping from tree to tree, "... wheres Austin and Becky" Shikamaru stayed silent for a bit "Choji has Austin" he said as he moved his head in that direction she looked over to see him over his shoulders "A...Austin are you alright?" she said trying to get out the words "Austin? she says as she squirms on Shikamaru's back "Hey stop it, your going to fall" he said as he looses his balance on the tree she stops moving but tears are streaming.

His back is drenched in blood his face is pale with a slight tint on pink, his mouth has blood from the corner and his breathing is hard to see, 'he's going to be ok' said a soft purr she nodded slowly as she felt her eyelids drop a little before she fell asleep she was able to mutter the words"thank you" under breath, Shikamaru chuckled and a small smile played across his lips "so troublesome" and continued to jump.

Naruto was behind Kakashi watching Becky as it seemed that her wounds were serious enough that Sakura said "if we don't get her to Lady Tsunade quickly--" he shook his head to get ride of anything more 'stay with us Becky you will be fine... i know it' he thought as he tightened his fists in a tighter ball, unaware but she whispered in Kakashi's ear causing him to jump a little "i'm always causing trouble for you... aren't i?" soft and quiet for him only to hear, just as quiet he chuckled and replied as he looked towards her "heh, your all worth the trouble" he said, opening her eyes so slightly with tears falling from them she shook her head "i-" knowing what he was saying he just looked at her and turned away "don't worry, your safe now" he whispered, theres was no reply he stopped immediately and turned to face her, her whole body was cold "shit, SAKURA!" Sakura ran over as fast as she could and started healing when Shikamaru shout to her as well, "Sakura Anna is-" cut off by Choji, "Austin he-" Naruto looked shocked and worried at the same time his face went pale, the village was just a 30 mins away, Gaara placed them all on sand and sped the journey by a great deal.

They arrived there in 10mins greeted by several groups of Medical Ninjas, as they were  taken away to different parts of the hospital serious operations were underway, Anna went through a 4 hour operation and just managed to be pulled back.

Austin was still in an operation room, no one was allowed to even go near it, it was that serious of an operation where 5 people where summoning, 3 people where keeping the seal from opening and 3 more were operating on him, it would take a 5 hours.--time skip----- "his heart stopped three times during the operation but all is well, we just need to wait for him to wake up" someone told Shizune who nodded and went to tell Tsunade first who was still in a room with Becky, when she was given the ok she went to tell the others, Zane was the first stand up which caused other in return to stand in anticipation of any sort of news "... Anna is her operation had a few complication her heart stopped twice and there was a bit of blood loss but she pulled through" she said as she heard everyone release a bit of relief, Zane stepped forward "the others?" he said nervously and anxiously, she looked "Austin... his heart stopped 3 times due to some complications he had a longer operation but he's fine... we just need to wait till he wakes up to find out anymore results same goes with Anna." with that she bowed but before she could leave Naruto grabbed her arm "WHAT ABOUT BECKY?" he shouted he looked terrified "shes still in the operation room with Tsunade-sama" she said prying her arm free. with that she left "..." Gaara sat there his heart was beating so fast his face looked different to the other she'll be fine" Zane said looking in the direction of the operation room, "how can you be so sure" said Naruto as he looked at Zane throwing his arms around in frustration, Zane walked over to him grabbed him by the collar and slammed him in the wall behind them "argh" Naruto grunted as the pain spread through his back.