Summary

Niall Horan,the cute Irish boy everybody loves. His blue eyes could hypnotize anyone really except Harry Styles,his fiance's brother.

Harry Styles , "The TroubleMaker" and well "The Bad Boy." No one could actually believe he was Liam Styles's younger brother. The both of them were so different from each other and if we had to list down the differences between them it would take a whole day. But nonetheless everyone loved the cheeky and charming Harry except Liam's boyfriend/fiancé ,Niall.

Niall and Harry are the same age and went to the same school. Niall and Harry had utter dislike for each other and when they found out they were gonna be related that was the biggest nightmare ever.Niall and Harry often made Liam  choose between them,but Liam would say he loved both of them equally and could never choose one of them which caused both of them to glare at Liam.

Niall would say,"when me and Liam get married we would move in together somewhere far away from you and he's most likely to forget you."

"Yeah Niall he would, it's not like we're related or something or you know brothers."

----------------------------------------------
OK guys I hope you like it
This is my first ever book and I'm so excited 😋😋😋😋😛😛😀😀
Oh and Niall and Harry are 19 year olds whereas Liam's 23 year old