Prologue

Niall's POV (Day before the wedding)

"Oh my god. I'm getting married to Liam, my childhood crush, my boyfriend for 4 years and most importantly the love of my life."

"Niall, honey can you keep it down up there?"

"Sorry, mum."I blushed, slightly embarrassed that I said my thoughts out loud......again.

But I'm not gonna let anything ruin my last day with my "beloved" family.

Yeah right. If anything there the opposite of beloved.

But hey we all love our families no matter how um......different they are, right?

After having a shower and slipping on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. I went downstairs to have breakfast. My brother, Greg was already having his breakfast. I went and sat next to him and started eating my mum's delicious pancakes.

"Greg, I really can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow, I'm so excited."I stated, feeling super excited.

"OMG, really I honestly don't care."he replied in a mocking tone which caused me to glare at him.

"What?"he asked innocently.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Won't you miss me?"I asked all of a sudden. Greg looked like he was about to laugh.

"No, I'm serious."I said, my mood changing from happy to sad.

Really sad

"Of course I'll miss you. But it's not like your moving to some other country now is it? You can come visit us anytime you want and remember no matter how old you become you'll always be my baby brother."he said, trying not to burst into tears. I, on the other hand started crying and hugged him real tight.

"I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Ugh, now can you let go of me?"

"Look at my boys hugging and having emotional conversations with each other."mum suddenly said, and pretended to wipe a fake tear.

"Mum." we both groaned.

"Okay okay."she chuckled.

"Niall, honey?"

"Yeah?"

"The tailor called and he said you suit will be ready by today evening."

"Oh okay. I thought he said it'll be ready by morning?"I asked feeling slightly disappointed.

I really wanted to see my wedding suit.

"He did but he said he wanted to add some final touches."

Suddenly my phone started ringing and Liam's caller ID appears on the screen. My face probably turned bright red which must have caused Greg and mum to leave me.

They're so understanding.

Greg turned back and winked at me before leaving and mum grinned real wide.

I take back what I said.

"Hey" he said in his heavenly voice.

"Hi, Li. What's up?"I struggled to keep my voice cool and casual.

I've known him for 4 years and I've never felt shy around him or whenever I talked to him. So why am I feeling so shy all of a sudden?

Oh I don't know maybe because you're getting married to him tomorrow.

Shut up.

No I won't. I was stating the obvious.

OK, whatever.

"Niall hello?"

Oops I forgot to answer

"Sorry Li, what were you saying?"

"Um, nothing. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my house?"he asked.

House Pfft-I think you mean mansion.

"Yeah sure and Li one more question is the'Devil' there?" I asked, referring to his younger brother who is also my biggest enemy.

"No, he went to hang out with his friends." he replied, laughing.

Liam knew how much me and Harry hated each other. So it was like a regular thing for him. You know hearing us insult each other.

"Ok,I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Bye, love you"

"Love you too"I replied happily.

Ahh life's good.

What could possibly go wrong?
-----------------------------------

There you go the prologue. I hope you guys like it.Love you
😘😘😘😘😘