Chapter 3

Niall's POV

I'm extremely nervous right now.

No scratch that. I'm freaking out.

My stylist whose name is apparently Lou Teasdale was really good at calming me down. She knew about Liam and told me that she was genuinely sad and disappointed.
"Everything will be alright." She said to me when I was finally ready, giving my hand a slight squeeze.

I highly doubt that.

We arrived here about an hour before the Styles family. I have to say the wedding hall was beautifully decorated. Well, I guess wedding halls look more beautiful when they're empty. Suddenly someone barged in the dressing room.

Zayn.

My best friend and also my best man,
me and Zayn have been friends from the time we were both babies. Nothing could ever separate us. Whenever Harry tried to disturb me or pull a prank on me, he was always there to protect me.

To say he was shocked that I was going to get married to Harry was an understatement. He hated Harry just as much as I did and when I called him to inform about the major turn which took place in my life, he started yelling at me through the phone for agreeing to such a stupid deal. I had to explain him everything which eventually made him to be a bit calmer than before.

I honestly thought he would get a heart attack the way he was yelling at me.

I'm thankful he didn't.

"Ni, you don't have to this." Zayn mumbled.

"I've come this far, I'm not backing up.
I'm not like Liam." I replied bitterly, thinking of him made me sick.

"I know and you never will be, Ni. I'm proud of you. Just tell me if Harry ever causes trouble,eh? I won't hesitate to beat him up." Zayn replied with a hint of humor but I knew he was serious.

"I will Zayn. Thank you for always being there for me."

"No problem. You're just like my little brother." He said, embracing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Niall." I suddenly heard a voice and turned around to see my mum standing there with a paper in her hand.

"What's this, mum?" I asked as she handed me the paper.

"I've written all the vows since its a tradition for the Styles family to say you're own vows." She replied, with a small smile.

Are you kidding me ?

God, why are you doing this to me?

"Ok, fine. Just give me the god damn paper."I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I really didn't mean for this to happen."

I sighed. "It's not your fault, mum. It's just six months I'm sure I can do it. At least that's what I hope." I said, embracing her in a tight hug.

Mum smiled at me, unshed tears shining in her eyes.
"I'm so proud of you, baby. You look beautiful today."

"Thanks, mum. I love you."

"Okay, guys. Let's go. Harry's already here." Zayn said.

I'm feeling sick right now.

Let's just get this over with.

"Mum , I'm ready." I said straightening my suit a bit.

(At the wedding hall)

My palms are really sweaty right now. But luckily mum, Greg and Zayn were right beside. Hopefully, they'll catch me if I faint.