Chapter 4

Niall's POV

Sleeping on either side of the bed was a very and I mean very bad idea.

You wanna know why?

Well, even though me and Harry had agreed to sleep on our side of the bed  we both were literally cuddled up when I woke up. My head placed on his chest while his arms were slung around my torso, holding me tightly.

I tried to move slowly careful not to wake him up. But Harry wouldn't let go of me. So I had no choice but to yell.

"Harry, let go of me." I scream, which causes him to groan and almost fall of the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Jeez, calm down." I say, pretending as if I wasn't afraid that he looked really angry and intimidating right now.

"Look, we were cuddling or whatever so I thought to slowly get up but you kept pulling me closer to you because you know, nobody can resist cuddling with me. So I had no other option. Okay?" I say, praying he would calm down.

Luckily, he did. But then his eyes widen at what I said and I quote ''nobody can resist cuddling with me."

"Don't be too happy, Horan. I know you crave for my touch." He says, with a slight smirk.

'Of course I crave but not for you or your touch but for pizza."I mumble, sticking my tongue out.

"Ohhh, that's gonna change soon, Ni." He whispers in a very seductive tone.

"Harry, please. Don't try to flirt with me. You know your not my type and for your kind information you've got to work on your flirting skills." I reply, causing him to grit his teeth quite literally.

Suddenly, a knock on the door is heard interrupting our beautiful conversation.

"Boys, better get ready for the reception. We don't want to run late." I hear, Anne's voice through the door.

Crap. I totally forgot about the reception.

"Mum, you know you can come in, right?" Harry asks, causing Anne to chuckle.

"Yes, dear. But I don't want to interrupt your privacy." She replies, in a teasing tone.

What does she mean?

It's not like we're doing "things" in here.

Considering the circumstances of how we got married, I don't think "things" would ever happen between me and Harry.

Harry muttered something incoherent and mumbled a "please stop" to Anne.

I decided that it would be better to get ready for the reception instead of bickering with Harry. But Harry must've thought the same thing because we both rushed towards the shower.

"No, I'm going in first. Besides you've already had a shower." I mutter, trying to get past him.

"I don't care. This is my room and I can do whatever I want." He says, with a scowl on his face.

"Ok. Rock, paper, scissor. Whoever wins get to use the shower first. Deal?" I suggest to which he gladly agrees.

"Aww, Harry. You lose." I say, with a slight smile playing on my lips.

"Whatever. Just make it quick." He mutters, with a growl.

"Okay, Hazzy. I will." I mutter and try hard not to burst into laughter at how Harry looked like he wanted to punch me because of the nickname I used for him.

There was not much time to fight after that and although we made a deal to be friends and all we still found it very hard to stop fighting with each other for the smallest things.

______________________________________

(At the wedding reception)

The wedding reception wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. I actually had fun. We both tried to ballroom dance since almost everyone wanted us to and we didn't really have a say in it.

Also the glares we were receiving from our mums which looked like they would kill us if we didn't do it didn't really help. At all.

So we did.

But all of a sudden Harry fell on the ground and I would have laughed out loud but I fell as well

But all of a sudden Harry fell on the ground and I would have laughed out loud but I fell as well.On top of him. Talk about embarrassment.

But that wasn't half as embarrassing as what happened next. Somebody in the crowd screamed, "I thought Harry  topped."

My face flushed red and then I realized I was still on top of Harry. I quickly got off him and helped him up. We were still trying to recover from that "comment" and I could hear snickers all over the room.

Anyways, nothing much happened after that. People wished us a happy married life and all the young girls squealing "OMG, you guys make such a cute couple."

When we returned home we were so tired that we didn't even care that we had to sleep in the same bed.

We can deal with that in the morning.

I also wanted to annoy him so much by calling him Hazzy which made him  angry for unknown reasons. But I thought it was really cute.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait till morning to annoy him. That's the last thing I remember thinking before drifting into a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment.

Love you😘😘😘 Bye.