|| MARRIED ||

The eighth of August was a memorable day.

They got married during summer. The sun high in the sky, no clouds in sight. Even the heat of august couldn't tarnish the joy of the soon married boys.

Tyler remembered stepping into the church. His father by his side, the cold air of the church sending shivers all over his body. He remembered watching the different person here, only close family, a few friends. Something sober, at their image.

With a last glance at his father and at his appearance on the window, he had looked at his fiancé. Joshua was breathtaking, his black tuxedo encircling his strong arms, his freshly blue dyed hair neatly done.

Tyler could feel himself falling in love all over again.

Joshua remembered the exact time he had seen his best friend, his boyfriend and his fiancé stepping inside the little church, the only one that had accepted to marry two boys in love.

He remembered Tyler, his little smile, his cheeks a little bit red, his fluffy brown hair Joshua loved so much. Tyler's tuxedo was matching his, the only difference was the blue flower in his front pocket.

They had chosen to do a blue wedding, because it was tradition, and they loved tradition. In the corner of his eyes, he saw his mother and Tyler's holding hands, eyes teary, and bright smiles across their faces.

They both remembered exchanging vows, promising each other the eternity of their love; and then kissing like it was their first one.

They were nineteen, they were young and in love. They had been in love since the age of eight, maybe it was a mistake to marry this young. But at the time where their close family was holding them close, congratulating them, nothing else mattered. They were happy.

The reception was a mix of laughers, of tears and happiness. They had opened the dance. Tyler was singing softly into his husband's ear. And Joshua was on nine cloud. Holding his lover's waist close, like no tomorrow. They were in their own world, and they were kissing and smiling. Their parents and friends were clapping.

The following day, they found themselves on a plane heading to Bora Bora Island for their honeymoon. It was the first time they were leaving America. Excitement and nervousness, but they were holding hands from the minute they left home to the minute they put their feet in the island's sand.

The sand was a pale cream, it was warm, the sea was a mix of deep blue and light blue. Tyler was smiling from ears to ears. Inhaling the air, smelling the particular scent of the sea. He was at peace here, with Joshua hands around his waist, murmuring soft words into his ears, nipping at his lobe, making the brunet blush. Turning into his husband's arms and kissing him softly, until the sun was low in the sky.

Their hotel room was the biggest room they had ever seen. The king sized bed had blue sheets made of silk, few petals of red roses contrasting with the blue.

High on love and happiness, Joshua had led his husband to the bed, undressing him like he was the most precious thing his hands had ever touched, and he was. Tyler was red from head to toe, vulnerable, but so was Joshua, his colorful arm on display and hand roaming Tyler torso, thighs, arms, and every surface he could come across .

Moans were rapidly filling the room, along with blazing declarations of love. The brunet back was arching off of the bed, his legs encircling Josh waist, as his husband made love to him, like it was the first time they were discovering the other's body.

Tyler tanned skin was painted with purples and blue bruises, marks of the unconditional love Joshua was feeling for him. And Joshua pale skin was in no better shape, his back covered in red stripes, on his neck were blossoming blues hickeys. And when they both reached their climax, there was no other place they wanted to be.

Just the two of them, catching their breaths and smiling lazily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like the title says, this story will be mpreg, however it will only be a little part of the real plot. Just something I need for my story.

But if you are uncomfortable with this, don't stick around.

Anyway, this story is making me all emotional, I hope you will like it too.

See ya guys