Chapter 24

So I'm about 7 and 1/2 months pregnant and my siblings are coming to Seattle to stay with us until the babies are born and a bit after that and I am so excited. My older brother Michael, my older sister Michelle, and twin brother Marcus.

They were going to be stay at Jackson and I's house. We decided to move because we realized that an apartment wasn't the ideal place for two little babies and we wanted a place to raise our kids for the future. The house that we got was huge and had many rooms because Jackson thought "You could never have too many rooms."

I am currently in the hospital writing up some charts because that's all anyone's allowing me to do nowadays. I've been itching to get in on a surgery but everyone says that I should be taking it easy until I have to go on maternity leave which I should be going on in a couple of weeks.

I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I could already tell that it was Jackson.

"How are my fiancé and babies doing?"

"We're bored." I say turning to him and pouting.

"Babe come on you know you have to take it easier as you go further into you pregnancy."

"I know but I miss the intensity of the OR." I say turning to him and pouting.

"I know but in a couple months you'll be back in action." He says giving me a peck on the lips.

We kiss for a bit until I hear a familiar voice.

"This hospital is huge. How the hell are we going to find Malika and Jackson?"

"Marcus!!!" I yell as I am pulling away from Jackson to see my twin brother standing there with the rest of my siblings.

"Malika" They yell back.

I waddle over to them and pull them into a group hug.

"I can't believe you guys are here. I've missed you guys so much."

"Missed you too sis." Marcus says.

"Jackson if you don't bring your a** over here and get in this hug. You're family." Michelle says.

He come over and joins the hug.

"How have you guys been doing?"

"Good. We're excited to see our niece and nephew." Marcus says.

"Come guys I'll give you a mini tour before taking you guys back to the house."

"I'll catch you guys later." Jackson says looking at his incoming page.

"Bye babe." I say giving him a quick kiss.

"Bye babe. Later guys."

"Bye Jackson." They say.

"Okay so I'm going to show you guys some of the sections of the hospital and then take you to the residents lounge."

I give them a tour taking them to the Emergency room, PEDS floor, cafeteria, and some other little places.

"This is the residents lounge. This is where us residents chill but some of the attendings come here too."