Without Sight

Stacy's POV

Today was going to be a rough day just another day of bullies I wish I could stand up to them like my brother would tell me to to but I can't after all I am blind nothing I do will make a difference. After waking up I called my foster mom to help out of bed and down to breakfast.When I got down I was greeted my foster brothers and sisters.

"Morning"I said yawning.

"Wow somebody is tired"Jasmine said laughing.

"Well it is the first day we can't be late"Winston said.

"Yes it is the first day first day of being seniors"Trey said.

"It is pretty exciting"I said as Randy help me in my seat.

"Of course it is prom,the drama everything it will be awesome"Nicki said.

"Ok ok now hurry up so you guys can shower and get to school"our foster mom said.

When we got ready we drove to school and Randy help me out of the car Jasmine pick out my outfit as usual usually usually I just wear a sweat shirt or something but this time she wanted something different for me.

"Hey Jasmine we have to get to class like now"I said.

She grab my hand and started rushing me to class and we sat down there waiting for the teacher then she turned around and started talking to me.

"So how are you feeling today?"she asked me.

"The same like every year what is so different?"I asked.

"I mean this is senior year you should be more social like go places with people and finally get a real boyfriend"she said.

"A boyfriend don't you remember the last time I had a boyfriend I was totally broken I don't wanna go there again"I said looking down.

"Yes I do remember but he left for a reason remember and you will find someone who loves you"she said holding my shoulders.

"Thanks Jazz"I said.

"No problem Stacy"she said turning which means people were coming in.

"The teacher will be coming soon"she said.

"Omg Khalil sit next to me"a girl said.

"No way Khalil sit next to me"another girl said.

They do this every year someone has a class with him. Khalil is known as our high school hotshot. He is the captain of the basketball team and his parents are crazy rich. His dad owns like five cruise lines and has his own yacht and his mom produces Disney movies. He score the winning goal for our school the whole time we were here. The whole of my foster family hates his especially Randy for some reason and expect Nicki and me. I could care less about him and Nicki is a cheerleader for the team.

"Oh gosh the hotshot is our class this year"Jasmine whispered to me.

"Come on Jazz I don't think he is that bad just lucky"I said.

"Hey Jasmine where is your magic carpet?"Khalil said to her.

"Shut up asshole"she said.

"Oh sorry your majesty"he said walking off but it sound like he stopped. "And what your name shawty"he said.

"Me?"I asked him.

"Yes you"he replied.

"Stacy my name is Stacy"I answered.

"Well Stacy it is a pleasure to meet you Stacy I hope I will see you around"he said walking away.

"Omg he makes me sick"Jasmine said.