I Hate Him So Much

Randy's POV

I don't trust Khalil and I will never trust him he is using poor Stacy's innocence just to mess with me and I hate him for that. I swear he hurt us once in the past and I will not let it happen again.

I woke up pretty early so Natasha or my mom doesn't have to so I went to wake up Stacy to my surprise she was still asleep she was always a person to get scared so I gently awoke her by shaking her.

"Mom it's so early"she groaned.

"It's not mom"I whispered into her ear.

"Randy what are you doing up so early?"she asked.

"I just don't want Tasha to wake up and I don't want you to go though the struggle either"I said sitting beside her.

"Alright fair enough"she said.

"How did you sleep?"I asked.

"I would sleep even better if you let me go back to sleep"she said.

"Ha ha very funny come on let me help you get ready"I said carrying her to the bathroom so she can wash her face then I waited outside for her to finish use it.

"What are we having for breakfast this morning?"she asked coming out.

"Pancakes I guess umm Stacy we need to talk"I said.

"Ok let's talk"she answered.

"You know I don't like you hanging around with hotshot right"I said.

"I know Randy besides I'm not really hanging put with him we just have a school project"she said.

"You sure it's just the school project?"I asked walking up to her and grabbing her waist.

"Randy what are you trying to say?"she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I am trying to say that as soon as this project is done I want you to stay away from him like I said before he is bad news and when I say bad news I mean rapist bad news"I said.

"Rapist?"she asked.

"Just a figure of speech"I said kissing her forehead. "Get ready for school"I said leaving the room.

As I left I got ready for school also I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it and to my surprise it was Rita at the door just standing there in her uniform.

"Sup weirdo"I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Where's Trey?"she asked.

"Good morning to you too and he is upstairs getting ready for school"I said.

"Can you please tell him I'm here?"she asked.

"Yeah but come inside he kill me if I let you stay out there"I said as she came in and sat down. "Be right back"

"Trey you girlfriend so fix that thing on your head"I said as I pass him in the hall.

"Your just jealous of ma sexiness"he said walking downstairs.

"I can't be jealous of something I have"I said going to Stacy's room but it was locked so I went downstairs to mom where the early bird Dre was already there.

"Hey mom what's for breakfast?"I asked.

"Pancakes, toast, bacon and scrabbled eggs"she said.

"Oh really what's the special occasion?"I asked as if I don't know.

"Well today makes twenty years ever since I open this establishment"she said giving me the plates to set up the table.

"So twenty years huh that's a pretty long time mom congrats"I said hugging her.