History??

Khalil's POV

I was here at the hospital closing observing Natasha's body in bed while we were just sitting there watching, hoping that she can be better. I have never seen her have a panic attack it was scary and it never wanna see it again.

"Khalil"she said taking me out my thoughts.

"Yeah what's up?"I asked.

"You know I'm gonna be fine right I was just a little edging talking about my brother after so long but you know life"she said.

"I should of never asked"I said.

"Hey if it wasn't for you I would been in a pretty bad state right now and I wouldn't be moving or something so I have to thank you"she said smiling.

"You always know what to say to me huh"I said.

"It is kinda my specially but I suggest you go home we have school tomorrow remember"she said.

"Not until I know for sure that your gonna be better"I said.

"I am better"she said.

Then behold the dick squad minus the ladies came in and stopped in there tracks when they saw me.

"What is he doing here?"Randy asked.

"He brought me here in the first place so he has a right of being here"she said.

"Well we are here now so we can leave"he said clinching his fist.

"Well well well isn't this bringing back some memories"I said standing up.

"What the hell you talking bout?"he said.

"I'm talking about three, four years ago when a certain someone was laying in a hospital bed and another didn't have the right of being here"I said.

"Listen here.."he said but I cut him off.

"I gonna go home glad you feeling alright Tasha see y'all later"I said walking out and leaving them.

To my surprise Stacy wasn't there I guess she was home sleeping or something but I wanted answers I wanted to know more about Stacy like how did she became blind? Who is Trevor Brown to her? Could that actually be married? I just wanted them to be answered and bingo the person I just wanted to see.

"Your majesty"I said bowing my head.

"What you want hotshot?"she asked.

"Answers"I said.

"To what?"she asked.

"Stacy"I said.

"It isn't my place to tell you information about my little sister besides I think you hurt her enough"she said walking off.

"Then answer the ones I have for you"I said.

"I don't have to answer to anything"she said.

"Jasmine let's not be like this just you know hear me out"I said.

"At times like these I wish I was deaf but what I got is what I got huh"she said fully walking away from then my phone went off.

I'm at your house and I have a present for you🙊😉

Why am I not surprised? I hopped in my car and head home because now there is something waiting for me there.

I walked thought the door and then BAM there she is pressing her lips against mine and them in sync I could barely breathe so I pushed her off of me and went straight to my room without saying anything.