Who the hell is her Boyfriend?!

Stacy's POV

Morning finally time to get up and go to school I got out of my bed and pick up my walking stick and went to take a shower and when I came out told Lucy to get my uniform then after I put it on Jasmine did my hair in a curly ponytail and then put on my converse then headed downstairs to breakfast.

"Morning everyone"I said taking my seat.

"Morning beautiful"Randy said.

"Thanks"I said smiling.

Breakfast was over and we were heading out the door I heard someone enter the house then I felt someone hug me from behind.

"We'll look at my senior sister"the person said I instantly knew who it was.

"TREVOR!!!!"I shouted turning around and jumping on him and hugging him.

"Wow Stacy you getting better a your hearing"he said.

"I'm not forgetting my big brother voice"I said.

"That's what you say now"he said laughing.

"Alright before things start up in here we got to get to school"Randy said.

"Oh wait I didn't come here just to see Stacy I came to give her this"he said giving me a small box and told me to open.

When I felt it I realized that it was a charm braclet well of course I couldn't see it but it was beautiful.

"Trevor it's beautiful"I said.

"I know and I want you to wear it to school today and forever as a piece of me because I missed your birthday"he said putting it around my wrist.

"Thanks Trevor"I said hugging him. "I love you"

"I love you too now off to school you young people"he said.

When we got to school I was with Randy then he had to go to class so he left with Nicki and while getting my books she stopped talking for reason.

"Well hello Nicki Minaj and shawty"Khalil said.

"Good morning Khalil don't you look fine in your uniform"Nicki said.

"Thank you y'all look fine yourself but don't worry I will walk Stacy to class we have Home ec next"he said.

"Well alright bye"she said.

"Ready for class"he said.

"Yeah come let's go"I said walking with him as he held my hand.

"You don't have to be scared because I got you and I will never let you go"he said.

"But do you have to hold my hand what if your girlfriend sees?"I asked.

"Who La Donna man she ain't gonna do nothing so chill"he said.

"I don't know Khalil she is the jealous type"I said.

"And your the sexy type"he said which made stop in my tracks.

"Come on shawty"he said putting arm around me and walking me to class.

"You flirt way too much"I said sitting down.

"Hey that's just the way it is if you could of seen how I look you will be wanting to kiss me right now"he said.

"Keep dreaming pal"I said laughing.

"So now your trying to make me feel all bad huh"he said tickling me.

"Hahahahahahahahaha stop...stop...stop...I SAID STOP!!!"I said kicking him in his "special place".

"Wow that's hurts a lot"he said.