seven

sorry for not updating

It was lunch time now and Jimin was trying to find the rest of the guys in the main hallway. He couldn't see anything because the tall people were passing by and they kept on pushing him.

"Jimin?!"

Jimin turned around to see Jungkook close to him.

"Ohh, hi Jungkook."

"Are you lost?"

"Yeah I am," he nervously said as his cheeks slowly turned pink.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" Jungkook asked him.

"Yeah sure."

• •

Jimin sat down as he noticed the guys in front of him.

"Ohh Jimin. This is Mingyu, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Jackson."

They all smiled and waved at him as Jimin smiled at them too.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Park Jimin."

"Well feel free to sit down. It's okay we're not going to hurt you," mingyu told Jimin as Jimin nodded sitting down between him and Jungkook as he took out his food.

"So, are you new here?" Jackson asked him as he helped him open the container of food that Jin packed for him.

"Umm yeah... I moved in with a couple of friends and I moved to this school."

"Ohh that's cool."

The doors of the cafeteria where pushed open and everybody turned around to see who it was.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and continued to eat. Jimin was about to question him until he saw Namjoon and the rest of the guys behind him.

They than sat down on a table close to theirs and Jimin stood up.

"Where are you going?" Mingyu asked him.

"With my friends. Thank you for letting me sit here with you guys. Bye Jungkook I'll see you later."

Mingyu and Jungkook where mad at Jimin. Of course Namjoon and his gang would take someone beautiful and innocent but they weren't going to let him go. Not without a fight.

"Hello," Jimin said as he sat down beside Namjoon.

"Hey kid. Where were you?" Yoongi asked as he picked up some of the kimchi in Jimins plate.

"Oh with some new friends but I saw you guys over here so I came."

"So how's school?" Namjoon asked him as he fed him some of the noodles.

"It's amazing. I already have homework and I learned so much," he said excitedly.

"Well that's good. You really like it here huh?" Seokjin asked him as gave his food to Taehyung who was pretty quiet.

"yeah thank you guys."

The day ended and on his way to Namjoons car he was stopped by Jungkook.

"Hey Jimin. Are you busy tomorrow after school?"

"Oh hi Jungkook, I'm not really sure I'll tell you tomorrow if I could go. I have to go now bye Jungkook take care."

"sure jimin," he mumbled as he then walked away.

I honestly don't know why I wrote
but hellooo~