twenty-six

small chapter
-

"And we're finally home!" Hoseok cheered as he opened the door to the house dropping all of the bags he was carrying near the entrance.

"Don't leave the bags in the entrance!" Seokjin yelled at him as he struggled to walk into the kitchen with all of the bags.

Once they all had the bags in the kitchen jimin stood up from the couch as he cleared his throat.

"From now on you guys aren't allowed into the kitchen until I'm done! I've been a nice person and put some snacks in the mini fridge along with something to drink. Now don't come into the kitchen!" Jimin yelled as he ran, closing the door behind him.

It had been a few days since the court case and jimin had been reviving more love and attention from then and he just really wanted to thank them. They had supported him through it all and he was just so thankful for them, so he decided to cook some food since they seemed to like the food he cooked months ago.

He woke them up early and they ended up going to the mall first before they went into the supermarket.

So there he was in the kitchen cutting the vegetables and then making the sauces before he started to cook the meat.
-

As he was cooking he last lives of meat he could here yelling and running all over the house.

"I smell meat!" He heard taehyung whine and he couldn't help but laugh at him.

Jimin heard more wining as he was now placing everything in the table making sure that it looked presentable.

"Are you almost done jimin it's been 2 hours and we only have, half a bag of chips! Never mind we have like some pieces left yoongi and jungkook are eating them!"

Jimin laughed more as he took of his apron before he walked over to the door.

"You guys can come in now," Jimin said as he opened the door of the kitchen letting them all in.

They all awed at the food that was on the table, their mouths watering.