fourteen

thank you all so much for the 22k reads and 2k votes really i appreciate it. i love you guys stay happy and don't forget to smile
-

They had just arrived home, all of them walking into their own rooms as they decided to catch up and study or do their homework.

Namjoon had finished earlier as he walked to jimins room where he saw him with jungkook as jimin helped him with his calculus homework.

Namjoon again grew jealous of them as he rolled his eyes before entering the room.

"jimin can i talk to you?"

"ohh yeah," jimin said as jungkook stood up leaving them alone.

"what's up hyung?"

"Well jimin i actually wanted to ask you something, see i was going to ask you at school but i didn't feel comfortable there. You know too many people and they're all just trying to gossip you know all-"

Jimin giggles hearing Namjoon ramble, he smiles up at him as Namjoon smiles back.

"I wanted to ask you out on a date. Maybe on Wednesday? If that's okay with you, you know."

"Yeah Namjoon," he said before hugging him. After a while Namjoon heard sniffling as he looked at Jimin who had tears falling from his eyes.

"Thank you," jimin mumbled at Namjoon, hugging him tighter not wanting to let go.

"Why?"

"You, thanks for kidnaping me," he said slightly giggling. "You've made me so happy since you took me away from there and I just.."

"It's okay Jimin, you know I really didn't need any money it's just that you're dad had owed my dad some money and then I saw you. I'd though he'd care because you're so beautiful but it turns out he's just as stupid as he seems."

"Namjoon." 

"Yeah."

"I, I love you."

"I love you too Jimin."

Jimin smiled at him as he gave him a kiss, the kiss was slow but started to get heated. Namjoon started to kiss Jimin on his jaw and down his neck making Jimin gasp his mouth slightly open, his plump lips swollen.

He stopped and heard Jimin groan and mumble some words he couldn't really understand.

Namjoon hugged him tightly not letting go of him, his lips on Jimins forehead.

The nock on the door made them separate as Jungkook came back into the room.

"Can we finish the homework hyung?"

Jimin nodded and Namjoon smiled proudly, Jimin hadn't noticed that Namjoon had left a hickey that was somewhat visible.

"Well I'm going to go bring some food with the hyungs, we'll be back and Taehyung and Hoseok are staying but don't leave them alone or they'll go crazy."

They both nodded before Namjoon had gone outside and had left with the rest.

"Jimin hyung?"

"Yeah Jungkook."

"Who's Jaebum."

Jimin sat frozen ignoring Jungkooks stare.

"W-what?"

"Yesterday this guys came to me and he introduced himself as Jaebum and he said that he was looking for you and I forgot what he said but who is he?"

"I- I don't know."

"Are you okay hyung?"

Jimin nodded and they continued to study. After a few minutes jungkook spoke up again saying 'ah'.

"Hyping I remembered. He said he was going to see you hyung."

Jimin didn't know what to do or say anymore so he hugged Jungkook and cried on his shoulder.

-

60+ votes till next chapter.

Thank you guys so much for the votes and comments and reads and just really thank you guys. You guys make me so happy and I love you all❤️ continue to smile.