smile :)

please read till the end🙏🏻

Hello I've written this 3 times already and Wattpad keeps on deleting them but it's okay. Anyways so I recently (7 min ago) made an instagram.

The reason I made this instagram was because I wish to become close to all of you. Not just as an author but as best friends or friends. I'm not trying to be some creep nor am I just trying to gain followers. I genuinely want to talk to all of you and create a positive community for us.

My life is hard not as easy as I make it out to be. Every time I have a smile on my face. I try to be the happiest of all of my friends in case that one of them needs cheering up. I always smile so that others won't feel sad. I make them laugh because i don't want them to all sit and just stare at their phones. I hope that I do my part as a friend. I truly do. I never tell anybody my problems because if they knew I don't think that my smile would matter as much.

I named my instagram @/smilevevo.

I hope that my captions, photos, videos, can make your day. Or at least put a smile on your face. Or get you interested in something.

I hope that together we can all become friends and trust each other. A positive and good community where no matter how we look, how we seem or how we are affects us. I hope that we can all be friends and if you ever need someone to talk to I hope that you will come to me.

I 100% will not judge you because I wouldn't want to be judged either and I believe that everyone has a right to do whatever they want.

Thank you bye bye~