twelve

warning: mentions of rape, abuse

"Hi hyungs," Jimin said softly as he waved at the guys downstairs.

"Jimin!!" They yelled at him as jimin sighed looking down as he went downstairs with an angry Jungkook behind him.

"Why did you bring him here?" Seokjin questioned as he pointed to the angry Jungkook who had his arms crossed while looking at Jimin.

"Well, i just thought that you guys would miss each other. He made a simple mistake and he was stupid, but you guys weren't there to support him."

"He left us for that stupid girl! She hurt Taehyung and Seokjin!" Yoongi yelled at Jimin who flinched.

"Yeah, but that wasn't him it was her," Jimin replied again as he defended Jungkook.

"Look Jimin, we'll have a talk later but for now he has to leave understood?!"

"No! I'm sorry but you guys are so stubborn. What if that happened to you?you fall in love with somebody who you don't even know is hurting you and the people around you. You only start to notice when they aren't there anymore and you start to notice how lonely you are. And all the people that were there for you aren't anymore, they don't even want to hear from you anymore!"

"you can't understand the pain we felt jimin," taehyung told him still glaring at Jungkook.

"No, I can understand perfectly stop acting like you know so much!" Jimin yelled as tears fell from his eyes.

"I've been in more pain than all of you! I've never had friends not even my family liked me. I was a slave to everybody and they always treated me like trash. I was sold to people for days because they needed money, they would hurt me and touch me. They would humiliate me everyday for being the way I was even my mom tried to kill me!" Jimin was fully sobbing now and the other guys looked at him not knowing what to say.

Jungkook sighed as he hugged Jimin.

"I'm sorry you guys, I really am. She was my first girlfriend I couldn't tell you guys that I felt so embarrassed and I listened to her like an idiot. I'm sorry."

They all sighed as they finally understood what Jimin was doing. He was doing it for them to be happy and become friends because maybe just maybe he saw a bit or less of himself in Jungkooks situation.

"I'm sorry," Seokjin said as he hugged Jimin and Jungkook. One by one they all forgave Jungkook as they hugged Jimin and Jungkook.

"Are you okay Jimin?" Jungkook asked him as he sat next to him on the corner of his bed.

"Yeah," he said softly, his body turned the opposite side.

"You're an amazing person Jimin. So brave and one of the strongest persons that we've known. I'm sorry you had to re-live that but we all love you. I'm going to go check on hyungs, I'll be right back okay?"

Jimin just nodded as Jungkook patted his legs before getting up and exiting the room.

After a while the door opened again but this time it was Namjoon.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah."

"I'm glad I kidnapped you. I hope you're happy too," he said awkwardly as he laid down next to him.

Jimin laughed turning around to rest his head on his chest.

"Thanks for kidnapping me, Namjoon."

"I-I love you Jimin. More than a friend should."

"Namjoon, I'm scared because I think I love you to, more than a friend."

Namjoon smiled happily giving him a kiss in his temple before hugging him tightly making Jimin giggle.

should i just end it here?
nah jk, or am i
60+ votes till next chapter
also.... I have a new story called drama please go read it!