Prologue

PROLOGUE

"Come on, I've been thinking about you all day," Elio says, tugging my hand gently as we slip out the back door of the restaurant. The afternoon sun is still casting its golden light, and before I know it, we're making our way to his Range Rover, parked discreetly behind the alley. I don't tell him, but he's been on my mind too—lingering thoughts that made it impossible to focus at school, my brain wandering back to him, over and over again.

I slide into the passenger seat, feeling a surge of anticipation bubble up inside me. As we pull out onto the main road, I finally break the silence. "Where are we going?" I ask, glancing over at him.

He lets out a low sigh, his eyes fixed on the road ahead but his mind clearly somewhere else. "Anywhere but here," he mutters, his voice thick with something deeper. "I just need you now. And you wearing that uniform isn't helping." His eyes flick down to my legs, and I can feel the heat of his gaze like a physical touch. I shift in my seat, glancing down at the ridiculously short skirt my school requires us to wear. Honestly, the uniform makes all the girls look like they're dressed for a costume party.

I bite my lip and smirk at him, sensing how much he's struggling to keep his cool. "Really?" I tease, parting my legs just slightly to give him an even better view. I watch as his eyes flick back to my legs, full of unspoken desire.

The car comes to an abrupt halt, his knuckles tight around the steering wheel as he shifts the gear into park. "Hop on," Elio commands, his voice rough with need, his eyes dark and filled with lust. There's no hesitation in me. Without a second thought, I scramble onto his lap, straddling him as he grips my hips with his strong hands.

Our lips crash together, the kiss immediately deep and hungry. His tongue flicks against my lower lip, and I part my lips for him, letting him explore my mouth with raw intensity. I can feel him hardening beneath me, his erection pressing against me through the fabric of his jeans, and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

"Elio," I manage to say between frantic kisses. His hands leave my waist for a moment, and I hear the sound of his zipper being pulled down. I can't see, but I can feel the tension growing in the air, the anticipation of what's about to happen sending a rush of heat through my body. His jeans slip down just enough to free his full, thick length, and I can feel the tip brushing against my inner thigh, teasing me.

He pulls back from the kiss just long enough to look down, his breath coming in short, ragged bursts. "Hurry," he breathes, his voice almost a growl. "I won't last long. I need to be inside you."

I don't need any more encouragement. My fingers fumble beneath me as I move my panties aside, just enough to feel him nudging against me. His cock grazes my sensitive skin, and the sensation sends a sharp gasp from my lips. The desire inside me is overwhelming, a desperate, aching need that only he can fill.

I press my forehead against his, our breaths mingling in the small space between us. "Please, Elio, please," I beg, my voice barely more than a whimper.

That's all it takes. He thrusts into me in one smooth, powerful motion, filling me completely. The sensation is overwhelming, a burst of pleasure that steals my breath. His thick length stretches me, hitting that perfect spot deep inside, and I cry out as he begins to move, each thrust making me feel like I'm falling apart and coming together at the same time.

"Jai," he groans, his hands gripping my hips hard enough to leave marks. His pace quickens, desperate and frantic, the tension building between us with every thrust. I can feel the tight coil in my stomach unraveling, the waves of pleasure crashing over me, and I cling to him as my body shudders with release.

Elio's grip tightens as he gives one final, deep thrust, his whole body tensing beneath me as he comes, my name a low growl in my ear. The heat of him fills me, and the sensation pushes me over the edge, a final wave of pleasure washing over me. I collapse against his chest, my breath coming in shallow gasps as I try to steady myself.

For a few moments, we just sit there, tangled together in the front seat of his car, the world outside feeling distant and unreal. My head rests on his shoulder, and I can hear the steady thrum of his heartbeat beneath me, a comforting rhythm that grounds me in the moment.

Finally, Elio presses a soft kiss to the top of my head, his voice gentle as he speaks. "Come on, beautiful," he murmurs, his hands sliding down my back in a slow, soothing motion. "We should probably get back before our dads find out we're gone."

I let out a soft laugh, still catching my breath, and pull away from him just enough to meet his eyes. There's a tenderness there now, a softness that wasn't present before. He leans in and kisses me once more, a slow, lingering kiss that leaves my heart fluttering.

I climb off of him, smoothing down my skirt and adjusting my panties. As I glance over at him, I can't help but notice that his length is still standing tall, and I raise an eyebrow at him in amusement.

He smirks, catching my gaze. "Don't worry, baby," he says with a wink, zipping up his jeans. "You'll see it again soon."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head as I buckle my seatbelt. But despite myself, a smile tugs at the corners of my lips. With Elio, nothing ever feels quite real—and yet, somehow, it's everything I've ever wanted.