3. Staff Lounge

Entering the staff lounge, I set my belongings down on the table, a ritual I've become familiar with over the past month of visiting my dad's workplace after school. Surprisingly, I've grown to enjoy these visits; they've afforded me the opportunity to get to know my dad's coworkers and getting free dinners.

As I unpack my backpack and retrieve my homework, I slip on my earbuds and cue up some music. Despite some people saying that music is a distraction, I find that it actually helps me concentrate. With the familiar melodies playing softly in my ears, I dive into my math problems, the numbers and equations coming into focus as I work through them.

Suddenly, a hand on my shoulder startles me, causing me to jump in my seat. "ELIO!" I blurt out, the interruption breaking my concentration. He's become somewhat of a regular presence during my homework sessions, always finding ways to distract me with his antics. But despite the interruptions, there's still tension between us that I can't quite ignore.

"Hey," he greets me in the calmest tone, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

I respond by crossing my arms tightly over my chest, a clear signal of my annoyance. "What?" I retort, my tone sharp.

His smirk only widens, and I can't help but roll my eyes in response. But when his gaze drifts down to my cleavage, lingering there for a moment too long, I resist the urge to laugh. Instead, I maintain my stance, allowing a smirk of my own to play at my lips. "May I help you?" I challenge, my smirk growing even more pronounced.

For a moment, Elio's smirk fades, and his eyes meet mine with a different intensity. It's as if something has shifted between us, and I can't help but feel a flutter of anticipation in the pit of my stomach. Lust?

In a flash, he looms over me in the chair, his presence commanding and forceful. With just a glance into his eyes, our lips connect, our movements mirroring each other with equal determination. I could feel the intensity radiating from him, compelling me to match his strength with my own. Despite the challenge, I refuse to back down, meeting his forcefulness with an equal measure of determination. As I place my hands on his hair and give a slight tug, a low groan escapes his lips, eliciting a smile from me. His reaction only fuels the playful energy between us, and I can't help but revel in the moment, savoring the thrill of our shared connection.

I feel his hands move to my school shirt, starting to unbutton it from the top. With my eyes closed, I surrender to the sensation of his touch on my chest, relishing every moment of it. Suddenly, one of his hands slides inside my bra, gripping my left breast. Leaning back, I rest my head against the chair, a shiver running down my spine as I bite my lip in anticipation. My heart racing with a fiery hunger, longing for more than just his touch on my skin.

As his hand withdraws, I open my eyes to find Elio fixing his hair, his gaze focused downward. Once he has composed himself, he leans in closer, his lips hovering just inches from mine. Then, without warning, he plants a kiss on my lips, sending a rush of heat through my body.

"I want to make an agreement with you," he declares, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips as he hints at his proposal.