Chapter 1

Today was the day august 24th! My birthday! I can't wait to see my friends, however despite my hatred for my sister she had hit me something and I was thanksfull for what ever it was.
I pulled my cover off of me and looked at my phone 9:23, great I'm late for work.
I only worked as a waitress in a small cafe down the street, but unwed the money.
I grabbed my work clothes and rushed out the door I had to be there in 5 minutes. I looked a mess but I looked reasonable. I hit in and my boa Sarah looked at me then smiled. She was always nice to me, I went and put out the table stuff and carried in with my job until 11 ish I had the rest off for my birthday.

Walking back with earphones in listening to my fav, Brendon urie.
'I am so much more than royal, snatch your chance and made your eyes' I bump into someone's open my eyes I was in the floor, nope I just walked into a pole. Great. I carried in walking home and when I got home all the lights were off the curtains were shut and I saw a candle near the table, I walked over to it and saw a little cake. Awe how sweet, I also saw an envalope? It looked full please be 100 doller bills haha. I opene- OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCKING PANIC AT THE MOTHERFUCKING DISCO TICKETS AHHHH OH NO WAY THERES MEET'N'GREAT TICKET IN HERE TOO OMG I'm crying in happiness atm I gripped them, shoved them in my bra and went to the kitchen to grab a plate. I put a piece of cake on it and walked to my room.
I slipped as I walked into my room the plate landed almost perfectly on the bed.
At this moment exit menu rushed through me I blasted patd through my speakers. "Tonight we are victorious!!"
I sang then I noticed a note on my window, " happy birthday! You have the house for a month we are staying in Spain with your cousin! The money is here mom xox"
Omg I have a free house for a month what to do house party WAIT NO. What if it's a joke and they're testing me? I am officially 18 now.
I know I will wait it out for a week.
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ITS A HELLUVA FEELING THO" I screamed the lyrics and squeeled in exitment.
called two of my friends Chløe and kåra, I waited for them all night to reply on my birthday, they didn't.
I fell asleep to girl/girls/boys.