Chapter 3

Then I see the screen and there's brendons entrance with the car from the album.
Dallon and spencer comes in and then Brendon and says "hey guys, you having a good time?" Immediately I scream "YESSSS!" With everyone else's, I saw Brendon and I thought he looked at me.
Then don't threaghten me with a good time started playing I sang along with Georgia all night we had a 20 minute break so me and Georgia go out for a smoke.
I walk around the back with Georgia and at the stage exit I see the one and only Brendon urie and dallon weeks.
I nearly passed out I ran before he could see me on the floor but he just caught a glimps of me in pain, all remember was seeing a concerned Brendon with a cigarette.
I walked through the doors and got. stopped stopped by the guy at the door and said "where's your ticket" "SHIt it's in my bag right in there!" I practically screamed "no ticket no show" he said sternly, then I felt presence behind me I trusted my gut and turned around, it was dallon spencer and Brendon looking confused "mr urie! Hi uh what's up" he said, "wellehy arnt these girls in yet?" Brendon said, "well they say they're tickets are in they're bags in side the venue?" Brendon sighs and say "let them in John" at that he opened the door and brendon walks around the back turning to look at me? He turns and winks at me. OMFG I NEARLY FAIT! When I walk in he was already on stage with dallon singing nicotine.
(Skipped after the 5 songs)
He is about to play the last song
"You okay guys"
*Crowd* "YEAHHHH"
"Well before I sing, one last thing" he said with smirk
"I fucking love you" at that he looked directly at me and smiled
"AHHHHHHH LOVE YOU TOOOO " the crowd goes wild.
Then Girls/ girls/ boys comes on for the last song, I sang all the way through. Then omg the meet n greet I can't fucking wait!