Chapter 9

I woke up in a bed a sort of bunk, I turned to see Brendon next to me, i looked down and he was cupping my hand.
I opened to curtain to find that I was in the tour bus, I slowly and quietly got out of the bunk and pulled out my cell phone. As I was about to go outside to call my mom I found a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Without a se ind thought picked them up and walked off the bus. As I got off I lit one up and moaned in pleasure from the first pull. I pulled out my cell and dialled Ellie's number my closest cousin.
"Hello?" She boomed
"Hi! Ellie it's katie!"
"Oh hey Katie what's up Hun?"
"Right here the deal. I need to tell you a huge story but you can't tell anyone, okay?"
"Okay,"
"Great, meet me in Starbucks in an hour."
"1 hour got it!"
At that the line went dead, and I had finished my cigarette, I walked into the bus to find Brendon snoring and dallon washing dishes with earphones in,
I crept to the table to find a notebook and a pen.
I wrote "gone to get some brecfast be back at 9, Katie xox"
At that I grabbed my jacket practically fucking behind the counter, and I walked out. I walked to starbucks and got there within 30 minutes I know how far! I walked to the counter and ordered a large coffee and sat down.
Next thing you know Ellie atrolls in and sits next to me.
"What's up fuckface" she says while nugging me
"Well uh- I'm kinda currently making music with brendon urie from patd?"
"WHAT! Katie that's great!! I know how much you loved them"
"Yeah"
"Soooo fill me in, how'd this happen?"
Well I ah kinda met him at the concert and he liked my voice"
Oh wow that's fab"
"I know! I think Brendon likes me, I mean when I met him he put his number in my phone.."
"Oml katie you should date! Imagine what mom would think? She would love him, her ring tone is victorious for fucks sakes!"
"Yeah but wha if he-"
"Nuh uh"
"What do you mean?"
"Well the thing I-"
I looked at her stunned face as her mouth dropped practically to the floor, o turned my head to find Brendon walking in with dallon.
He looked at me and winked. I blushed hard as I sipped my coffee.
"Katie that's Brendon right? Fuck me your fuckjng him wow!" She said in a whisper.
"Ellie shut the fuck up im not fucki-"
"Hey katie! Saw your note thought we would pop in y'know?" Brendon said smiling.
Ellie was grinning at me, Dallon sat next to her and she was blushing, "code red" I mumbled to her, "shut up" she mouthed.
Constantly Ellie was blushing. "So lets go somewhere today? Wanna go to the beech?" Brendon said with a wide smile
"We can't, uh- we don't um- I haven't got my swim suite"