Chapter 8

I got Into his car, and drove down the street.
"You look nice today"
"Thank you breny"
"Any time katie"
We pulled up by the tour bus and walked inside, tiger town was inside I didn't even know their names but I loved they're music my fav song is paper note.
The guitarist asked me if I wanted some of his "fag" I said no because I new fully well it was a joint aha.
He got his bag and we got dallon and spencer and walked to Brendon's car.
We drive to Dallons place and set up in his garage.
Brendon looked at with a smirk,
"Want a beer?"
"Yeah sure"
I didn't want to look like a pussy so I took the beer bottle and opened it as did everyone else, "chin chin" I said with a smile, Brendon looked at me with a smile, "down it in 321 GOOO!!"
Instantly I was chugging a beer, my phone vibrated in my pocket I stopped and looked at the screen
'Unknown number'
Shit it could be my mom
"2 secs guys"
Walking out the room I answered,
"Katie! Katie help me please!!!"
It was Andy!
"Where are you!" I said in panic at that brendon walked in,
"I'm on the A45Fg road Hel-....."
The phone call ended
(A/N, Andy in this fic was my ex that I am currently besties with)
"Shit!"
I started crying, Brendon shook me "what the fuck is the matter?!"
"ITS ANDY GE IS HIRT U NEED TO DRIVE ME TO HIM PLEA-"
He cut me off, "let's go!" He said fastly
We ran to the car without a word and went to andys direction. It was getting dark already brendon was spreading on the highway until he saw a bunch of cars all in fire, we fucking paced to Amy's black Range Rover he was unconscious brendon ripped him out if the door and told me to run to the car I sprinted as fast as I could and jumped through with door and started the car next thing andy's body flew into the back seat and brendon jumped into the car and flew down the street.
FUCKINCAAABOOOOM
In the wind mirror I saw an explosion.
I was drifting off in the car as brendon had his hand on mine the whole way...