Chapter 10 ~ Red

I blinked and she was hugging him. Until I noticed who it was, Sarah. My high school bully. Almost instantly all the flashbacks from then came back to me and my face heated to a warm red colour, my eyes were painted dark dull blue, almost black. They were much different to my usual baby blue coloured eyes, all my hatred grew inside of me all the thoughts the scars the attempts all caused from this one phycotic cunt! My hands were shaking my legs were rattling my eye started to twitch. The coffee that was in my hand is on the floor. Ellie looks at me, "kat, not here not now. You here me?"

I was calming slightly, I looked at Ellie "I was gonna blow, thanks el"
Just as I was calm I turned my head to catch a glance of her inching for a kiss, all my anger grew once again, 'do it, kill the bitch, that's your man, he is yours do it Katie' the voices in my head pwere chanting, my man? Seriously brain. Her lips touched his. My heart sunk and it all went black.

(A/N) ~ comment your ideas and I will add them in :3 and I can give you a part .

Į felt a pain in my nose, my head hurt so much, it was like a migraine tornado. It felt like my brain shrunk and when i moved my head up it would hit every corner of my skull and cause this pain. It's was horrific. I opened my eyes, the sound of footsteps echoed in the hallway of this non formiler home. The door opened and I closed my eyes panicking, the door shut very quietly, the smell of a strong cologne and coffee filled my nostrils. I knew who it was. I trusted my gut and sat up to see a worried Brendon holding a mug which I assumed had coffee in it. He passed me the mug and told me to drink it.
"What happened how am- I um, where am I? Uh what day is it?" I said confused.
"Your at my house in LA." Brendon said simply. It took me about 5 minutes to get around the idea, then it came to my head. "Where's Ellie?"
"She is downstairs with dallon"
"Oh ok"
For that one second Brendon had a look in his eyes, his gorgeous brown eyes. We sat staring for a while 30 seconds.
Suddenly his lips crashed into mine, and his body hovered over mine in a split second. "I've wanted this for so long" he said In a calm deep voice, my head was spinning my first reaction was to kiss back. His lips were so soft and had just the right temperature and wetness. I think I'm in love with this man...