♂Fake Twenty Seven - Deserve the truth♀

▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨
♂Fake Twenty Seven - Deserve the truth♀
▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

Magkayakap pa rin kami ni Chanyeol. As expected hindi talaga nya ko iniwan. Kahit iniinsist ko na kaya ko na sarili ko. Ang kulit lang nya. Haha. We stayed there for the rest of the afternoon. We randomly exchanging chit chat to each other like couples do. And its to good to feel Chanyeol hugging me. He's been sweeter than ever. And I'm only imagining one day without him is totally messed for me
Feeling ko nga bilis kong gumaling, eh ang galing lang nya kaya mag alaga.

Hanggang sa gumabi at dumating na si Taeyeon...

"Gabi na Chanyeol. Pwede ka ng umuwipagpapalayas ni Taeyeon kay Chanyeol. Pinipigilan kong wag matawa kaya tinatakpan ko ang bibig ko ng unan para di nila ko makita. Kasalukuyang nakaupo si Chan sa harap ng study table ko. At umiling iling lang. At naka cross arm pa.

"No. Ill stay here until he recovers the fever" I saw Taeyeon roll her eyes. I knew Chanyeol cut her patience kaya medyo nakikita ko ang inis sa mukha nya.

"I can manage that. Ill take care of he-him. You can go home now!" Chanyeol stood up. Faced at me. He smiles then he looked back to Taeyeon.

"I can leave Baekhyun with you!" I raised my eyebrow to what he said. Seriously?

I heard Taeyeon's laugh with a disapproves. "Seryoso? Chanyeol? Hahaha" napapakamot sa ulo si Tae.

"Mag ex kayo! Malamang di ako mapapalagay at komportable. Kahit nung una pa lang naman eh. Kaya Ill stay here whether you like it or not!" Chanyeol said with his greeted teeth. He is really seriously. Taeyeon face me. She is annoying too.

"Ya! Baek I can take it anymore. Ikaw na kumausap dyan" muli ay inirapan nya si Chanyeol bago umalis sa kwarto ko.

Lumapit naman si Chanyeol saken. Umupo sya sa tabi ko.

"Dont tell me? Paalisin mo nga ako dito" I just nod. I heard him tsk

"Chanyeol Taeyeon is right. You need to go, Im gonna be fine. I swear to you" i hold his hand firmly and flashes him a smile. He kissed my hand. And directly looking at me.

"I know you know that Im dying of jealous to you and Taeyeon. I can just stop being paranoid that Taeyeon will broke our relationship. You know just months ago he is still head over heels to you. And now your living with her in one roof. What if na agawin ka saken ni Taeyeon? I dontㅡ " he just cut off of what he said when I pulled his head and grab his lips. I kissed him like theres no tomorrow. He can resist but to kiss me back. When our kissing getting deeper I managed to push him a little to broke the kiss. I still cupped his face. I can only smell his breath.

I look to his eyes.

"Chanyeol. The day that I fall for you was never easy to me. We got a lot of trouble and even I push you away to avoid you and my feelings towards you. And now we came to this point Im taking all the risk and loved you like the way do. Im only promising you.."

I kiss him in the tip of his nose.

"Im only yours" and sweetly gently pressing my lips to his.