chapter 3

It was silent for a moment then all the castle was in uproar so we decided to have some fun and host a great feast tonight, so we locked up the oh so power full and wise Athena in her room for the night (kinda like we grounded her). There was a great chance that we were all going to die in a week or so but we wanted to enjoy right now and forget about our impending doom but OBVIOUSLY Aphrodite could not drop the subject she pleaded

"Please Poseidon we have to talk about my idea!"

" No, Aphrodite my people are scared they need a little fun for one night if they are going to be ready for this fight."

" okay...... but we will talk later." I could tell it was not a question as she quickly turned and left and I did not see her the rest of the night which was fine by me because everyone else had a swell time. The next morning I got a horrid wake up call ie: Athena strangling me and yelling

"A CHICKEN YOU HIT ME WITH A DAMN CHICKEN JUST DIE YOU LITTLE SQUID DIE!!!!"

"HEY" I gagged at her " I did it for your own good and the good of my people"

which resulted in me getting slapped in the face as she spit in my ear " LIKE HELL, JUST DIE!!!!!"

it was official she had snapped the pressure had gone to her head.

"Athena please stop in am not invincible yet" I cried, she finally started to loosen up then she let me go. Aphrodite walked in then she sat on the floor beside me and Athena and finally told us the plan that had been building in her head for ages now apparently and to tell you the truth the idea seemed very good so we went with it but it was going to take a lot of work.

1 WEEK LATER

The alarms had been sounded as soon as the enemy had been spotted and the people had hurried into the castle the soldiers had token their places. I was standing tall in front of all my forces staring at the enemy there were a lot of them but that did not matter if we started to lose Aphrodite would run back to the castle and press the big red button that would activate her plan.I glanced at her on my left and Athena on my right we were the last line of defence everybody looked grim well except Athena who looked happy to be finally getting some action she was bouncing around and kept twirling her stab happy sword in her hand all of the soldiers were giving her a lot of space there was a commotion on the enemy side the rebel soldiers leader was now at the head of the pack he raised his sword up then brought it down pointing right to us, and with that the fight began we met exactly at halfway.