chapter 4

I could see that Athena was doing just fine stabbing through dozens of shoulders at a time and looking pretty darn happy doing it. Aphrodite was taking man after man down with ease and grace that was just legendary, hurling blades at people with practiced ease and not missing a shot, all the soldiers were doing amazing work them selves it seemed as though we had the upper hand I looked up the hill at the rebel leader just sitting there on his horse so smug but he would not be for long we were slowly pushing towards him and the number of his troops was diminishing greatly as I thought how in the world's did this imbecile defeat eleven of the universe's most powerfully warriors. then as if he had heard me and said oh you wonder how, he raised his hand and brought it down and a whole new group one with much larger, stronger, and powerfull this one was trained, rested, and ready to fight us and boy did they fight the soldiers at the front line did not even know what hit them before they were dead the second line had a little more time to prepare but they were chopped down to the third line however had been watching and was not about to go down like that by the time they broke the third line everyone was fighting someone if you weren't then you were already dead. the battle that had been going so good in the beginning had quickly turned dark for us fast, though we had not known it we were dead from the beginning there had been no chance for us and that is the horrible truth but there was still something we could do. Athena was busy with a heard of soldiers that had surrounded her and Aphrodite had been hacked up into the woods a while ago I was the closest to the door and I was also the fastest so with out much thought I stabbed the solider in front of me and bolted for the castle I was running faster and faster then I was on the ground I had tripped I looked back to see what I had tripped over and saw one of my soldiers bloody and wounded beyond healing

"My king were are you going?"

"umm I just have to...." I couldn't tell him that I was running away to press a button that would unleash a bomb to kill us all

"your leaving?! your abandoning us the soldiers who pledged to help you NO MATTER WHAT HOW COULD YOU!?!?"

"I'm sorry" and with that I took off I could not sit there and watch him die knowing that he thought I was a traitor king as I came upon the square I had to stop my beautifully kingdom that I had worked so hard for I went through a lot to get were I am I was not born this powerfully and no matter how much power I have I can not save my people those dead and those soon to be. For all the love and adventurers we had been through together we came hear and chopped down trees we built and built and made everything here it was our greatest achievement when we had finally finished everyone in the whole kingdom came into the castle for the biggest feast we had ever had we partied for weeks until we finally settled down into our new lives a and now all that is worth nothing the rebels will come and destroy everything just because the can! They have no motive no right yet they do and so no I will not destroy our greatest achievement I will not hide from them like the sick cowards I am forced to call family I will choose my own path I will not be forced to do anything I will change things maybe one day we will return but for now we must go. so I ran pass the secret door that led to the button and bomb upstairs to much potions room I made a huge cauldron appear from the air and got down to business once I was done we would all be Tolkien from our beautiful world and put some were different and not just my people everybody God, Guardian, mortal, their, rebel, any one and everyone would be stolen from this world and ripped of there power, memories, even there age would be set back fourteen years we will live new lives in a new world so that we may fight another day. This was a one way trip almost for sure and I did not know if I of any of us would be coming back but I didn't care I had to do this, for me, for my people, for everyone. and with that I through the last ingredient in nothing happened I wonder if I did something wrong then I was blown back by a tornado that sprouted from the cauldron the tornado stretched all the way into the sky and farther and was pulling everyone to it I saw people from the battlefield lifted up and brought into the tornado were they disappeared I saw rebels and baby's and mermen they were all ripped up and shot into the tornado I was being lifted to and floated towards it I do not know by but it felt peacefully to be lifted like this and floated oh so gently into a swirling mess of power as I touched it I felt them leaving me all the memories the power I possess inside me I felt years and years of different emotions leaving me hate, fear, pain it was all gone but with it the good things left to happiness, excitement, it all felt good to leave me but then I started to forget the only happy thing that ever happened to me I felt the memories of the days I spent with him leaving me all the love I have for him I started to forget what it had felt like when he held my hand, when he looked and me with that mess of curly hair on his head, how his lips felt but then there were good points of forgetting him I forget how I left him how he is no longer with me I forget the pain of never seeing him again I wonder if I will see him in this new world us wonder if we............ then everything goes black.