Prologue

• Dedicated to PrettyFace Rose

this is my first book so please I am begging you bear with me for the beginning it is awful but the story gets better....... I hope

           -from your the author

Prologue

Long Long Long ago before Earth before all of the universe were made before "The Big Bang" there was one small planet. this small planet was called by it's inhabiters Greece even though Greece was a small planet, it had a vast and mostely good population made of 12 major city's and a handful of lower outlanders. Each major city is ruled by a god of between the age of 20 and 25. The king of the gods was Zues ruler of the air nomads zues has a wicked lightning bolt is 24 and superaly muscular the air nomads are his domain with a civilization of people who live in the sky and were some are born like zues with the ability to control air not as powerfully but still pretty good. Then you travel far off to the north under what they named the north star you will find the great and glorious INFINITE OCEAN (it is called that because the end has never been discovered) sitting atop it is Atlantis, the city over the sea. It is ruled by the cool, collected god of the sea in Atlantis special people are born with the ability to control water again not as powerfull as a god but still really cool. Atlantis is the gold mine of all the city's know for having the nicest people and the best parties and having you leave with a big smile no matter who you are . but deep in the earths crust at the molten hot center lies the dark depressing city know as the underworld ruled by the crule and mercyless Hades king of all under the earth his kingdom is full of low lifes and crooks and some have the ugly ability to raise the dead it also house's tarturas it's the most powerfull jail used to hold the crimnalls that are extreamly dangerouse there are many more city's each with there own dark secrets.