Chapter 13

I said farewell to himagami and without warning. I was in Tessa's arms, face embedded in her generous bosoms. How it came to pass I will not ever understand. One moment, I am facing Himagami's grinning expression, the next my face buried in a pair of boobs. I wonder if himagami knew this would happen.

She snatched me, squeezed me like a lost puppy. She was kissing me, stroking my back. I picked up the anguish in her tone. She kissed me again.

"Tessa..." I attempted to talk. I imagined himagami laughing hysterically right now. "Tessa, I can't breathe. " I panted.

I moved my hands between us struggling to push away from her, "please, I'm sorry I'm late I..."

I realized, she was still naked and my fingers were clutching her breast. My eyes grew larger, staring at my fingers and her brilliant blue eyes. I stood mouth opening wide, paralyzed, powerless to talk then just as suddenly I was being pressed against her body. I was finally able to turn my face and my cheek laid on her breasts. She exhaled, kissing the side of my head and whispered.

"I'm sorry. I was just so worried..." She let go.

My natural colored returned to my face. She rested her palm on my cheek. She looked pleased and stared at me and I looked at my wife's expression.

"Crap, here it comes." I was convinced, "It's wonderful you're okay, but why the hell did you make me worry..."

It was coming. I could catch sight of it in her brilliant azure orbs. I looked closely, they shrank and years of experience advised me to answer here and now.

"An accident..." I said, drawing a breath, "on the highway access ramp. So, I was trapped..."

"Really."

I picked up the sound of suspicion. She tipped her head, her eyes probing my face for any deception. She twisted her lips. I could make out her thinking, nodding her head, "I understand. what manner?"

She moved her hand up, cupping my chin, caressing my cheek with her thumb.

"Tractor-trailer overturned..." Again, I said. Her forehead wrinkled, not recognizing the terms.

"It's like a big wagon that had overturned. No one could pass on the road..."

"Oh..." a sign of understanding, her lips curled as her eyes flashed, "so did the other villagers helped to push it to the side..."

"Pretty much." I grinned somewhat, "but not really."

I wanted to chuckle but remembered my lesson, "police, fire trucks and a tow truck..." I was convinced I would say hoping she would understand. I was reminded of what Himagami said about anxiety and what to do. I brought my hand up sliding along her back. She shut her eyes, smiled tenderly.

"William..."

"Yes." I paused between her shoulder blades and began to lightly massage.

"What are you doing?" She growled.

It wasn't a loud, ferocious sounding growl. It was light, even tender. Much like an adult cat purred as it dozed in the suns heat. It resonating throughout her body. I had goose bumps on my arms. I placed my chin on her shoulder. She leaned her head against mine. My hand caressing her skin and I grinned, believing I was doing the correct thing.

"You sound worried so I am stroking your_" She interrupted me. She rolled her head, putting her lips to my neck, her warm breath drifted across my skin.

"You didn't ask permission." She spoke softly, her tongue moving against my skin.

I know she could listen to my heart pounding in my chest. I stopped, instantly taking my hand off her body, drawing a long breath.

"Um..." That was the only intelligent word past my lips.

She took a deep breath. She sighed, twisting her head, her nose and mouth slid across my skin.

"William, I cannot believe you manhandle me like this. your arms wrapped around my frail naked body. my emotions running wild, fearing for your safety and now you force yourself on me. I don't know what to think William..."

I trembled worried and anxious. She squeezed her hold, "you can't escape..." She murmured, "Now..."

"Tessa, I'm very sorry again. I didn't know..."

"Well all is forgiven, William..." She drifted off. I felt her breath brushing my skin, "a little quid pro quo is necessary..." She giggled.

"What?" My voice trembled.

My muscles tight as her fangs slide across the sensitive skin of my throat, feeling a little deeper than before or when himagami did it in the hall. With her mouth opened and her tongue moved across my skin, drinking up the blood that leaked from my skin. She let out a contented sigh and that all-too-familiar sound and itching of the wound healing.

I felt a little shaky, she chuckled.

"I'll hold you up for a little while." She squeezed her grasp, her lips brushed my skin.

"OH, William..."

"Yes..." My voice cracked sounding like a little schoolgirl.

"You can rub my back please."

She turned and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You don't know how much I missed you..." She whispered, shutting her eyes. She pressed her body against mine, purring.