Chapter 31

The inside of the elevator was quiet. The elevator itself groaned as it struggled to do the only job it had been designed to do. The way it was shaking, it could fall apart at any time and dump the both of us to the bottom of the shaft. I figured Himagami would survive. But me?

I shrugged my shoulders, still stroking her neck. She had her face buried against my belly. My shirt was feeling a little warm and moist. "please don't blow or wipe your nose on my shirt." I said to myself.

If I said something like that I'm pretty sure she would've done it. With a malicious grin on her face and the phrase, "I'm a vampire, William."

I shifted my weight, cleared my throat hoping to think of something to say. She had just told me a little about herself. she had just told me that she had slaughtered over two hundred men in little over a month. And without a shred of remorse. It took a moment for me to digest that kind of information.

I was locked in a small room with a confessed serial mass murder. A vampire, who thought nothing about taking a life.

It seemed like I was in the same situation again. The same situation I was getting ready to repeat.

I was waiting to exit the elevator. if and when it reached our destination, stop, the doors would struggle to open. I'd walk into and down the hallway to another small room with another vampire. One that was stronger than the short dark haired Japanese vampire that I'm currently embracing. And neither situation seemed to scare me.

I swallowed what little salvia I had in my mouth as I thought about the last 48 hours.

I took a job. met with the clients then the subject. Subject identified self as a vampire. I laughed. I was attacked, bitten by the subject. Put in my place by the subject. Now, the subject's venom flowed through my body. I have taken the antivenom for said subject's venom. I no longer have any concerns regarding the fact that the subject is a vampire. except for the fact, that I am married and she won't stop trying to fuck me. And to add to my problem, so does the other vampire that is my escort while I am here on the base. I think that kinda says it all. How the hell do I put that in a report?

I can say from firsthand experience that vampires are really strong and persistent.

I blew out a breath as I went over the details again. How does the professor write these reports up? I chewed on my lip running the details in my mind.

I stared into nothing, thinking over how to write up my report. It was kinda odd considering my situation here in the elevator. comforting a vampire, stroking her neck.

"Himagami..."

I had forgotten all about the I'm the perfect height for a Japanese woman vampire. I was about to speak when she did.

"She likes you." She said in a soft tired voice, stepping back, unwrapping her arms and slid them across my hips. "She's been alone for almost 1000 years..." She sniffled wiping the tears from her eyes, "even asleep... She needs to feel the warmth of a trusted person."

I nodded my head, watching her wipe her eyes, sniffling. The feeling struck an accord with me. I understood it. My wife and I have been together for many years. I couldn't image not being by her side. Many times, I would wake in the middle of the night to study or get a drink of water and she would wake. And if she got up, I would wake. When the children would cry at night, we both would wake. I tried to think how it would feel to sleep alone. I just couldn't image it.

Himagami took a deep breath and just like that, the look in her eyes turned and her lips curled into that smile, "nothing like having your hard penis against my chest..." She winked, patting my bulge, and started rubbing it.

She licked her lips, looking up at me with upturned eyes. I tilted my head, "I thought you said no..."

"Outside, Yes..." Her smile grew even bigger, "inside," her fangs dropped. "Oh yeah"

I shook my hand, reaching over and grabbed her hand. She pouted and sighed, "oh sure, thirty floors of what? Silence?" she thinned her eyes and pouted.

"God... I hope so." I answered her, looking at her slowly cock her head, still pouting.

I release an annoyed breath, slowly closed my eyes, keeping a firm grip on her hand. I was hoping.

The rest of the slow ride down was keeping Himagami in check.

She tilted her head with a catlike grin. "Let me," she laughed, "I'm a vampire."

She held her hands up, making hissing sounds as if they were snakes. Back and forth they swayed like cobras' waiting to strike then, "Gotcha..." she'd tapped my crotch and her hand would return, ready for the next attack.

I didn't see the move when it happened. Only when her naked shoulders suddenly appeared.

"Get dressed!" I yelled as her kimono slipped to the floor, "I'm getting ready..." She chuckled. "Don't look at the light, William..." she shouted.

"Huh..." And I unfortunately looked at the lights.

"Gotcha..."

She leapt up, wrapping her legs around my waist, her mouth at my throat, growling. She licked her lips then my neck, "told you not to look..." she said, her lips brushed lightly across my skin. She puckered her lips, blowing across my wet neck and the chills ran down my spine.

I knew it when it happened. And I should've just let her fall. But when she jumped on to me and wrapped her arms and legs around me, she started to drop. And I reached out to stop her from falling only to end up holding her butt in my hands.

She sighed, her cheeks instantly turned red as she nodded her head, looking me in the eyes, rubbing her nose against my nose.

"Grab a little harder..." She wiggled her hips, "that's it, move those fingers closer."

I watched her lick her lips with that smile again, eyeing me with her soft dark eyes.

"Kiss me." She spoke softly, leaned forward and our lips touched slowly moving, pushing against each other, her mouth opened and her tongue gliding across mine. There is no point in struggling or arguing with a vampire. I sighed in defeat. She giggled.

While we kissed. I glanced at the numbers on the panel.

"Thank God... Only five floors to go..." the elevator slowly shuddered moving downward.

"Focus, William..." She put her hand behind my head, pushing me to the kiss, "imagine what you'll hear..."

"Huh..."