Anxiety Attack (Tony/Iron Man)

Your POV.

"Stark industries will be expanding its variety of weapons and protection systems vastly." Tony said, stood in a dark suit which fitted around his body perfectly. He was stood at a podium infront of thousands of citizens. Many of them had video cameras and iPhones and we're taking selfies and videoing Mr. Stark.

You looked at the billionaire stood infront of you. You'd warned him to take his benzodiazepines, but he'd been too busy getting ready for his presentation.

You were stood about a meter away from Tony Stark. Mr. Stark continued to speak to the crowd of people infront of him, his smile wavered and sweat beaded on his forehead.

It wasn't hot, if anything, it was actually quite cold that day.

You watched helplessly as Tony's hands grasped the sides of the podium, an attempt to stop people from seeing the shaking that was taking of his body.

Your heart swelled. You wanted to take Tony out of the place and wrap him in your arms to calm him down, to make him feel safe, and loved.

He began to wince as he spoke, the pain in his chest rising. His breathing wavered and it was almost like he was being strangled.

You couldn't take it.

You half ran to the billionaire and grabbed his wrist. He looked at yours, his eyes bloodshot and filled with threatening tears. You pulled him away from the podium and quickly spoke into the mic of the podium.

"I'd like to apologise for Mr. Stark, he won't be able to continue with this announcement. Please accept the apology and we will rebook this public service some time soon." With that, you pulled Tony away and to a near by private room.

You gave him his pills, but that obviously wouldn't calm him down straight away. You took the back of his neck and guided his face to your shoulder. Due to the action you performed, Tony wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling your body close to his own.

You felt his hot body heat melt with yours, his skin against yours. You cupped his face in your hands and made him look at you.

"Tony, breathe."

"I'm trying." He replied, earnestly trying to calm his breathing.

"I know." You sighed softly, running your fingers gently through his hair. He met your gaze.

"Thank you, (Y/N), honestly. I'm not sure what I'd have done if I was stuck out there shaking like a leaf." He mumbled softly, gazing into your (e/c) eyes.

You smiled softly, "Tony, you utter sap."

"I am not a sap, I'm a billionaire playboy." He smiled slightly, the corners of his lips lifting.

You ran your thumb gently over his cheek bones. He stopped talking, his lips hesitating before he leant down. You didn't know what to do.

Tony had always chosen girls with extreme, beautiful faces. Girls who would only last for a day. Girls who wanted him because he was famous.

But here he was, leaning in to kiss you.

You pressed forward and slammed your lips against Tony's. The kiss was like being set free, as if you'd been in a prison for your whole life, and the kiss was the key to freedom. You melted against him, his hands gripping your shirt and he kissed you as passionately as you kissed him.

But due to a thing called oxygen, you broke away.
__________
So hey!

I hope you liked the one shot! Btw, having a mental illness isn't something to be ashamed about. Your you, and trust me, you are an amazing person. Sorry if I'm a terrible writer >•<

Please keep the requests sailing in!!!