Phsycotic friends

After Geometry I had Home Ec which really sucked because it was before lunch. Courtney/Olivia made me promise to wait outside the class for her. Guess she really wanted to be my friend not in a desperate puppy dog way, but in the, doesn’t want me to do anything stupid kind of way. Which I would find offensive, but she was right. I walked in and saw my teacher and knew this was going to be an entertaining class. She was a very fat an old woman who at the moment was bending over trying to pick up a spatula from the ground. Everyone was watching the attempt I was wondering if she was going to fall over or not.

I walked over and sat down on a chair attached to a table, a girl sitting behind me yawned. I looked behind me and realized something; I chose a horrible place to sit. The girl behind me just had the word bitch written all over her she had that uncaring look in her dark green eyes. Her hair was as dark as nighttime halfway down her back with a single red streak in it. She wore a red tank top which showed way too much chest. Black shorts so small they might as well belong to a second grader. She had red lipstick and black eyeliner on heavily, and her skin was no stranger to a tanning salon. Oddly enough I heard her mutter the word Rook suddenly teacher fell over and she couldn't get back up I kept hearing the girl making fat comments which was really pissing me off. I turned my chair and said "At least she doesn’t have her head up her ass unlike some people" I snapped.

Oh shit i regretted that comment as the girl stood up and walked up to me and she studied me like she was a mad scientist and I was a defenseless mouse. She put her hands on my shoulders saying "Listen newbie you really do not want to piss me off got it?"

I gave a small smile hiding down my fear "But honey it’s so fun to piss you off" She bared her teeth which were way too white, for a second there I thought I saw her dark green eyes turn red but when I blinked they were back to normal.

She was whispering something to herself digging her nails into my shoulders causing me to wince. I looked around hoping someone...anyone would stop this girl from clawing my shoulders out. But everyone was either texting chatting or trying to help our teacher up they seemed to mostly wait for an ambulance which was pretty sad. When I realized my shoulders felt like they were on fire i turned back but the girl was on her seat. I heard her say one word Krish.

That made me feel queasy for a moment i turned trying to study the details of the room.

We had to leave early as the paramedics came to take the teacher to the hospital. Too bad i never found out her name.

 I sat there waiting for the bell to ring as it did Courtney (Tired of the /Olivia) came over from her class two doors down. "Come on you shall be meeting the group that’s so cool in school that people can’t see our coolness" She said pulling me along.

I noticed a lot of guys looking at her then at me...wait why were they looking at me? Some had looks of pity, others seemed to be amused and the rest well the rest were trying to read my shirt. When we arrived in the cafeteria i noticed something odd almost every table was filled a lot of kids had to stand but four tables in the center of the lunch room were empty. There was a table between all four of those tables but it had a girl sitting down in a chair. I couldn’t help but to notice Courtney was heading straight towards it. Huh guess I’m going to be an odd one at this school too. That’s freaking awesome!

We sat down and Courtney looked at the girl who appeared to be whispering demonic spells. "Uh oh she’s in her spell time so we can’t interrupt her unless you want to feel the wrath of her nails" Courtney said.

I looked over at the girl she appeared to have Mexican heritage, her skin was a light brown and her hair was black and extremely curly down to her shoulders though the top of it went four inches from her scalp. She had long nails painted black which went well with her all black outfit. I’m not kidding black leggings with black boots with silver chains on them a black and white ruffled skirt, a black shirt with weird white and red symbols on it. A black leather sleeveless jacket with no zipper and she had on dark eye shadow over her eyes with light lip-gloss over her mouth. "This is Estephenia" Courtney explained.