Riker

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled at Riker through my tears. I stomped up our stairs and into our bedroom. "Natasha! Please let me explain! Please!" Riker begged behind be, his voice cracking with emotion. I grabbed a suitcase as I struggled to see through my tears, throwing all my stuff into it I stomped around the room. "Please! I love you! Let me explain!" He begged, I stopped dead and spun on my heels. "Go, explain then." I snapped at him, Riker's eyes widened before locking eyes with me.

"Natasha, she jumped ontop of me, kissed me and saw you coming! Then she turned us over so it looked like I was doing it!" He tried to explain, I didn't believe him. I scoffed before stuffing a pile of shirts into my suit case. Riker grabbed my wrists, forcing me to stop. "Natasha. I love YOU, no one else. Never has been and never will be!" He said as I continued to stare at my hands. "Look at me." He said calmly, his voice commanding as I looked him in the eyes, I sobbed and almost collapsed but Riker caught me.

We sat on the floor until I stopped, then he kissed me softly, holding my face in his calloused hands. "I love you Natasha. Always and forever." He said as a tear slipped from his eye, I kissed it away when I noticed Riker's hand. He held a small box, Riker got on one knee and opened the box, revealing a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

"I love you Natasha, since the second I saw you in the crowd at our concert and every minute since then. Will you make my life worth living again and marry me?" He asked I broke into sobs but I manage to nod as he slipped the ring on my finger.