Riker #2

I was working at the coffee shop when a tall guy in a hoodie walked up to the counter. "Can I get a grande mocha frappe?" He said in a fake low voice, I looked at him a little scares afraid he was a terrorist or something when he tinted his tinted sun glasses down. "Please?" He asked in his normal voice.

I nodded and told him his total and that I'd bring it to him. I made up the frappe while keeping my eyes on the guy. As I snapped the lid on I cautiously made my way over to the guy. "Here's your frappe mr." I said as I turned to leave he grabbed my wrist. My body stiffened at him touching me. "Um... Could you sit for a minute?" He asked, I looked over to the counter. "Amanda I'm gonna take my half hour break now." I told her, Amanda nodded as I took a seat next to the guy.

"I'm sorry for scaring you with my disguise." He apologized as he took a large swig of his coffee. He swallowed it and started panting from it being so hot, I giggled at his reaction. "So why do you need a disguise?" I asked him curiously. The guy took his sunglasses off and his startling hazel eyes pierced my heart. "Riker.." I breathed, he smiled down at his coffee cup.

"Yup, now you know." He chuckled, I smiled at him. "So is it hard to always walk around in disguise?" I asked him, he looked at me weirdly. "So....you're a fan, but you're not freaking out..." He said as if struggle to process it. "Well, I figure if you are so afraid of being recognized that you'd wear a disguise than why should I out you?" I shrugged, Riker smiled at me.

"So you obviously know me, what's your name?" He asked me with his heart melting smile. "Olivia." I answered him.

We sat and chatted for an hour, Amanda being the manager saw I was having such I good time that she extended my break. "Well I gotta go meet the family. Here's my number." He said as he wrote it down on a napkin. "You should call me sometime." He smiled at me, I took his number and slid it into my back jean pocket. "I just might do that." I smiled, he winked at me before heading out the door.

All the ought the rest of my shift Riker's name burned in my head as his number burned in my pocket. As soon as my shift was up I ran out to my car and put his number into my phone. I decided to text him.

O- hey it's Olivia from the coffee shop, just wanted to say hey so you had my number

R- hey! I was just thinking about you.... Your hair....smile...

I blushed insanely at his text

R- oh gosh I'm sorry Ross took my phone and thought he'd try to be funny.

O- it's cool Riker.

R- hey so we should get together sometime ☺️

O- I'd love that, well I'm sorry but I gotta drive I'll text you later.

I smiled at his dorkyness before turning on my car and driving home.