Ross #3

Tonight I'm hanging out with my second family the Lynch's, I've known them as long as I can remember and they're my best friends.

Tonight we all lay scattered about their living room as we watched a movie, I forget what movie to be honest. I mean hey of you're laying up against Ross lynch you wouldn't be able to concentrate either.

Ross and I have been inseparable ever since we met, he's my best friend in the world and....I have a huge crush on him. Don't look at me like that! You would too if you saw how much he walks around shirtless, then when he sees little kids that are fans and how good he is with them even if he's all stressed out about filming or tour... He's just amazing.

I sometimes get the feeling he likes me too but it's so hard to tell with him! If I catch him staring at me he plays it off as him thinking he saw a bug on my face, if I hear him talking about me he says it's someone else. He always finds ways to cover it up! Or maybe it's just my imagination.

As I snuggled into Ross' hard chest I know I couldn't have imagined his rapid heart beat as he went to wrap his arm around me. I looked around and saw that everyone else was passed out cold.

Ross leans his head on mine as I scoot closer to him, suddenly he moves away. "I can't do this." He said in a hushed toned, I held back the slight tears that prickled my eyes. "It's okay Ross I get it you just don't feel the same." I sort of mumbled. Ross looked shocked. "Of course I feel the same! I just.. Don't want to ruin anything." He said, blushing as I scooched over to sit next to him.

"Ross...you won't ruin anything. And just remember, if you don't give something sunlight you'll never see what it can grow too." I smiled at him, Ross had a small spread across his adorable face as we gazed at each other. Suddenly we both leaned in and our lips connected in an explosion of feelings and fireworks.

"Aww...." Came a chorus from all the 'sleeping' people. Ross and I pulled away and blushed as we returned to our original spots. Nothing could have made that night better.