Riker #4

I'm hanging with the Lynch's today, I know coolest people alive but I usually call them my best friends. We all voted and decided to hang out at the fair that's going on right now. I personally prayed we would stick to games and not rides since I'm scared of roller coasters and that's pretty much all they had.

Riker and I goofed off, playing those dumb duck grabbing games and shoot the water at the clown games as everyone else got junk food or played the big prize games. Now I know what you're thinking and yes I do sorta kinda have a major crush on Riker lynch but that's non of your business.

After a few hours of games and food everyone wanted to go on the tallest coaster here, the Tumbler. It literally spun you around as you rode the entire thing, it was twenty stories high and enough to make my knees go to water at the thought of riding it.

Ratliff and Ross raced to the empty line as Ryland and Rydel tried to catch up, Riker was about to race after them but he looked at me with concern. "Hey are you alright?" He asked me as I shifted my gaze from the terrifying coaster to his amazing face.

"Y-yeah I'm just a little, s-scared is all." I stuttered out as I pushed myself to walk towards the line. "Well we don't have to go on it, I can get everyone off and we can do something else if you want." He suggest, trying to help. "No, I don't wanna ruin your guys fun." I said shakily.

Riker smiled warmly at me before stepping close to me, I couldn't see the coaster, only him. "Don't worry, I'll be with you. I'll never let anything bad happen to you, I promise." He said, never breaking eye contact, as I stared into his warm hazel eyes I found myself being led onto the ride and buckled in. As we began to move I gripped the bars til my hands turned white, Riker laid his hand over mine and I looked at him.

"I promise." Was all he said as I released my death grip on my bars and held onto his hand.