Rocky

"Rocky! Can I take this off now?" I groaned as I scratched the itchy blindfold, we we're on a date and it's our 5 year anniversary. Rocky insisted that he should plan the date and surprise me. We have been driving what seemed like forever! After an eternity Rocky pulled over and stopped the car, I heard his door shut and the sound of footsteps on gravel as he came over to my door.

He helped me out of the car and led me a couple of feet. "Okay, are you ready?" He whispered in my ear, I shivered as his breath brushed my ear. He knows I don't like him whispering like that but when he does it it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I nod and he takes off my blindfold. I gasped at what I saw I front of me. It was the amusement park that Rocky and I had met at but it was covered with twinkling lights all over, a man was stationed at the door.

"Mr. Lynch the park is clear as you requested." He smiled, I turned to him in awe. "You even cleared the park?" I smiled. Rocky wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead lightly. "Anything for my girl." He said as he hugged me, I always felt so safe in his arms. We separated and walked hand in hand into the park. The usher dude followed us to the first ride which was the tilt-a-whirl which was the first ride Rocky convinced me to go on with him, of course it made me slide into his lap.

We got in the bucket thing and buckled up, the usher turned it on and I snuggled into Rocky. I love him with all my heart and even though this was only the beginning of the date, I knew it would be great. We spun around and around but all I felt was Rocky's arms draped around my shoulders as I snuggled Into his chest.

After going on all the rides we came to the last one, the Farris wheel. We got in and the usher switched it on, we stopped as we reached the top. The stars were out and the moon was full as we sat so close to the sky, I felt Rocky move beside me and when I looked at him he was kneeling on the small patch of floor in the bucket with a box in his hand.

I gasped as he smiled at me. "I love you to the ends of the earth, with all of my heart and soul. I would have put the moon onto the ring because I know you love it but it was to far so instead I got you this." He said as he opened the box, diamonds wrapped around the band as a big polished silvery pearl sat on top of it. "Will you marry me?" He asked me, I started to cry as I nodded in response. He slipped the ring in my finger as we kissed under the stars.