Riker #3

For mixer_R5_lover

Sorry it took so long 😁

It was a warm sunny day in Cali, Riker and I walked hand in hand across the warm sand of the beach. Riker and I have been dating for a few months now and it's been the best time of my life, I can't believe he's actually mine. Riker led me towards the water and put our toes in. "Ooh even the waters perfect today." I cooed as I let if wash up to my ankles. Riker smirked at me. "Let's go in then!" Riker scooped my into his arms and ran us into the water.

As Riker brought us so deep he couldn't touch the bottom he let me go so fast I sank from suprise. I resurfaced to see Riker laughing at me. I put my hands on his head and dunked him, when Riker resurface his luscious blonde floppy locks were plastered to his fast and he was struggling to keep a scowl on. "Oh you're gonna pay for that!" He said as he started swimming after me. He chased me for twenty minutes before I let him catch me.

"Okay you caught me. Now what?" I giggled. Riker leaned in and kissed me, his lips salty from the sea water. We pulled away but he placed his forehead against mine. "I love you Michelle." I gasped, that was the first time he'd said that. My heart beat faster as the words died in my throat no matter how hard I tried to push them out. "It's okay if you don't feel the same but I had to-" I cut him off with a kiss so my mind had a little time to slow down and say words.

We pulled away and I smiled at him. "I love you too Riker." I giggled, Riker smiled before standing up, only now did I notice we were kneeling in the shallow water. Riker picked me up bridal style and puffed out his chest. "I shall get you to dry land my love!" He said in a fake macho voice as he charged the sand.

Halfway up the beach Riker tripped and I flew through the air. I landed softly in the sand and couldn't held but laugh at Riker. He literally ATE it! He fell face first into the sand with his mouth open so he sat spitting out enough sand to build a castle. I went over to him and rubbed his back as he coughed up sand, I stifled my giggles until he was done, then we both laughed together.

"Oh man.... I really do love you Riker." I smiled, wiping happy tears from my eyes. Riker smiled at me and kissed my cheek, leaving a sandy residue. "I love you too Michelle."