5

I wake up in a small room.

I lie there on the small bed. It's pretty stiff, but it's comfortable enough to sleep on. The pillow is nice, though. I believe it to be a memory foam pillow, with soft gel that's cold. There is a counter, where I can see through the two way glass. A man steps into the room, and begins to talk to me through the window.

 A man steps into the room, and begins to talk to me through the window

"Hello sir." He states.

"Hello. I plan to nap. Sorry if that bothers you, but I do not care."

I can tell that bothered him.

"You know you caused millions of dollars of property damage, killed 8 civilians, and killed two officers-"

"Honestly, sir, I do not give a single flip over the death of 10 people. I have no query for their lives. The officers were destined to die. Fate had it that they would create chaos, and die earlier than expected. Now excuse me, I am tired and I would like to take my nap."

I closed my eyes.

I sat there in silence, trying to get to sleep.

I began to imagine myself in the rain.

The pitter patter of the droplets of water.

The soft rumble in the distance.

The drizzle of rain coming out of a drain.

It was calming.

It was alluring.

I wake up.

I'm no longer in the room.

The booming sounds got louder. It no longer sounds like rain, but of the booms of bombs dropping from the sky. I look around. I seem to be in some fields in the middle of nowhere, lying on a scratchy picnic table. I can see soldiers running towards large aircrafts, which are dropping bombs themselves.

I blink, and I'm no longer at the picnic

I'm in an army suit, and the ships began to shoot above me. I feel my arm raise as I began firing rapidly at the airships. I hear them release the bomb and my body jumps out of the way. The explosion throws me forward. My head turns and a voice, presumably my mouth, begins to talk.